LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 495th life saved. On September 30th we received news from an Illinois High School that a choking incident occurred. A 15-year-old girl choked on a garlic clove while eating lunch. She was dared by classmates to eat a whole garlic clove. She tried to swallow it whole when it became lodged… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account