LifeVac registers its 480th life saved On September 7th we received news that an 11-year-old boy choked on a chicken nugget causing a blockage of his airway. His mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was unable to dislodge the food. LifeVac was then utilized as the child was laid down. On the second attempt, the chicken was dislodged… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account