website statistics

Tag Archives: Child

461st Life Saved in Choking Emergency

1-Year-Old Choked on Apple and Saved with LifeVac – #461

LifeVac announces our 461st life saved It was reported to us on August 17th that a one-year-old little girl choked on an apple causing a total obstruction. She suffers from febrile seizures. Her father performed choking rescue procedures, but attempts failed. LifeVac was used one time and successfully removed the obstruction saving her life. “My daughter would not… Read more

2 year old goes unconscious and is saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Goes Unconscious from Choking and is Saved with LifeVac – #460

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 460th life saved It was reported to us on August 17th that a 2-year-old little girl choked on a piece of candy causing her airway to be completely blocked.  Her parent performed back blows but attempts failed.  Thankfully they had a LifeVac as the child went unconscious. The… Read more

459th life saved by LIfeVac

Nursing Home Patient Chokes and Is Saved with LifeVac – #459

LifeVac registers our 459th life saved On August 1st an 86-year female patient in a Wisconsin nursing home choked on a piece of chicken.  The food caused a total blockage of her airway.  Nursing staff attempted basic life support skills but were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was then utilized and on the second attempt, the chicken was dislodged saving… Read more

458th life saved with LifeVac

8-Month-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #458

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 458th life saved On August 8th an 8-month-old baby boy choked on a piece of bread that was given to him by a sibling causing a partially obstructed airway.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but failed to remove the food. “As he continued to struggle with the food it appeared that his… Read more

457th life saved with LifeVac

Police Officer Saves Woman that Choked on Pill with LifeVac – #457

LifeVac announces news of our 457th life saved It was reported to us by a New Jersey Police Department that a choking incident took place at the home residence of a 54-year-old female.  The woman choked on a supplement pill. Upon arriving at the home residence, the patient was standing over the kitchen sink. Back blows… Read more

LifeVac used to save 13year old boy

LifeVac Used to Save Choking Boy at Amusement Park – #456

LifeVac registers its 456th life saved It was reported to us on August 16th that a 13-year-old boy choked on a piece of hard candy while at an amusement park in Idaho.  The candy was completely blocking his airway.  His parents attempted BLS protocol but it did not help in dislodging the candy.  LifeVac was… Read more

2 year old saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Vomit and is Saved with LifeVac – #454

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 454th life saved On August 13th it was reported to us that a 2-year-old girl choked on vomit. “My daughter woke up with a fever and vomiting, and during a round of vomiting, it became apparent that she was choking on vomit for several seconds before then going into a seizure…. Read more

453rd life saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Strawberry and is saved with LifeVac – #453

LifeVac registers its 453rd life saved On August 13th a 2-year-old boy from Alabama choked on a strawberry.  His mom attempted choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the piece of fruit.  LifeVac was then used 2 times successfully clearing the child’s airway of the obstruction.  First responders were called.  Upon arrival, the obstruction had… Read more

3 year old chokes and is saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Chokes on Cheez-it and is saved with LifeVac – #452

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 452nd life saved On August 12th a 3-year-old boy choked on a Cheez-it which caused a total obstruction.  His mom believes he went to cough and inhaled. The snack then got lodged in his throat.  She attempted back blows laying him over her knee.  She then grabbed the LifeVac off the… Read more

Mom uses LifeVac to save her 2 year old son #450

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved by Mom with LifeVac – #450

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 450th life saved On August 11th this precious 2-year-old boy choked on a block of ice from sorbet causing a total obstruction. Here is the mother’s testimonial: “I tried back blows first and when my son was still panicking and clearly couldn’t breathe, I pulled the LifeVac out and… Read more