Tag Archives: Choking child saved by LifeVac

News Release August 1, 2019 LifeVac saves a 6-year-old child in Strathmore, Alberta LifeVac Canada is overjoyed to report that Logan has fully recovered from a block airway emergency! “On August 1, my 6-year-old boy had been counting the money he had just received from the tooth fairy the night before. I went down to the kitchen when suddenly he came running down, unable to breathe and began turning blue. I as a parent have never been so afraid. Before my eyes, my beautiful little boy was choking. A few months prior I had purchased a LifeVac and although I had hoped to never need it, I am so beyond […]

LifeVac is thrilled to report that another young life was saved today. This is the 26th reported life saved to date. From the child’s mother: “We just had a major traumatic morning. My daughter apparently gave our son a lemonhead in her bedroom then I hear him start gagging & her asking if he was ok. I rushed to him & he no longer was talking or able to get a breath in. Tears coming from his eyes & snot from the nose was all I was getting. I banged forcefully on his back, nothing, I did Heimlich, nothing. I went to grab my LifeVac device I bought a year […]

LifeVac is thrilled to report that another young life was saved early this morning. This is the 25th reported life saved to date.   Record of choking incident May 30, 2019 911 called – 5:20pm Pittsburg, California   Amarianna Robinson, 11 months old (22 pounds) began to choke at her home. The plastic wrapper atop of a pop tart toaster strudel icing package had fallen on the floor and picked up by little Amarianna. The piece of plastic caused a total blockage of her airway. She was gurgling, not able to make a sound, no air moving. The child was immediately turned over and 5 back blows were performed. A […]

LifeVac is thrilled to report that a young life was saved early this morning. This is the 24th reported life saved to date. From the child’s Mother: At 3 am this morning, Killian’s life was saved by the LifeVac! Food got lodged in his throat, and he could not breathe whatsoever! His face turned red and purple and I thought ‘ this is it, I’m going to lose my son ‘. It was then that I remembered the LifeVac that I kept not more than 10 feet from my bed. My husband took our son, and patted his back firmly, while I ran to get the LifeVac. It took less […]

        Fourlis Group of Companies, being the exclusive franchisee of IDEA trademark in Greece, Cyprus and Bulgaria, through its Risk Assessment Committee evaluates all kind of risks among others related to sudden and unforeseen medical emergencies like Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Choking and, for that reason, has installed in all of its IKEA stores, Automatic External Defibrillators (AED’s) & LifeVac, in every food serving facility, a “Medical Device Miracle” especially designed to treat Choking.   On 23/08/2018 in our IKEA Airport Store located at Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” we came across a Choking Incident. The incident took place in one of our store’s food serving departments, […]