Tag Archives: Choking First Aid

LifeVac Saves 93rd Life

LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother of the child. We purchased LifeVac a few months back when our twins started getting more mobile. I kicked around the idea of buying it for a while but with two babies getting into everything I knew I needed the added peace of mind.  I never thought I would ever have to actually use it but unfortunately this last week we did.   My 9-month-old son had found a small piece of plastic my 10-year-old daughter had unknowingly dropped on the ground. I noticed my son was turning red and his eyes were watering. My […]

LifeVac Saves 92nd Life from Choking

LifeVac has received news of the 92nd life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother: I had first heard about the LifeVac months before I had actually bought one. In that time, we had a scary choking incident with one of our kids so we decided to buy one for peace of mind and that decision saved my 4 yr. old son’s life. Dinner started as any other day. We had Japanese takeout and my son was eating a piece of broccoli. It became lodged in his throat with a full obstruction. We tried Heimlich, back pats, finger sweeps, and NOTHING worked. I grabbed the LifeVac and used it […]

LifeVac Registers 91st Life Saved

LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. This precious toddler, a 7-month-old girl choked on a candy wrapper. She was turning purple and not making a sound. Choking rescue procedures were immediately performed by the parent however they were unsuccessful and she ran for the LifeVac.  911 was called and arrived after the obstruction was removed.  LifeVac saved her life. “I truly believe it helped save her.  One of my kids choking has always been my biggest fear and I’ve looked into buying the LifeVac before and didn’t but I’m so glad when I had Cora that I followed my mom gut and we did.”  

C

LifeVac Registers 88th Life Saved from Choking

Rocío, Four years old, Overcomes a Choking Emergency Thanks to LifeVac This beautiful four-year-old girl suffered a choking last September. Rocío’s mother wanted to share a happy ending with all of us. Rocío was having fish for dinner at her home in Madrid with her mother when she choked on one of the pieces of food, which caused an airway obstruction. Her mother then tried to move the fragment that prevented her from breathing, patting the girl on the back, without getting Rocío to expel the piece blocked in her throat. The two were home alone, so she decided to use the LifeVac device, managing to release the food. “It has […]

Infant saved from choking

LifeVac Registers 87th Life Saved

LifeVac is so proud to announce another young life saved in a choking emergency. Read the mother’s testimonial below: A couple of months a post prompted me to buy a LifeVac while pregnant. We had a scare with our 4-week-old son the other night. He had been phlegmy from spitting up earlier, and he was nursing, and then he started coughing and choking and I couldn’t get him to really take a breath AT ALL by the normal routes (back-patting, etc). He just kept choking. I freaked out and grabbed the LifeVac and used it and he immediately took a big deep breath and started screaming bloody murder at me. […]

LifeVac Registers 86th Life Saved

Fantastic news! We received news from our UK partners that LifeVac has helped save another homecare resident’s life. Our partners shared the following: We are VERY proud to share the news that LifeVac has helped save another life in a choking emergency! This is the 5th time LifeVac has helped save a life within Four Seasons Health Care since their group roll out!

85th Life Saved – Toddler Saved from Choking

GREAT NEWS! LifeVac is thrilled to announce that on November 7th we received word that another child was saved with LifeVac. This is the 31st child saved! Here is the mom’s testimonial. So grateful for LIfeVac! I was running errands when I got a call from my husband saying she is OK. Every mom’s worst nightmare and father’s greatest fear, our daughter had tried to eat a leaf that was occluding her airway. By the time he reached 911 and then waited for the emergency response team it would have been almost 13 minutes thankfully as he waited for them to arrive, he was able to dislodge the leaf and […]

LifeVac Registers 84th Life Saved

Another child has been saved! We are delighted to share that this is the 84th life that LifeVac has saved worldwide. Here is the parent’s testimonial: “We almost lost our son due to a choking incident with a grape in October 2019. Unfortunately, we did not own a LifeVac back then and he was ultimately saved by a team effort of us, neighbors, and paramedics. After our son’s first incident, we now have a LifeVac at home and in both cars. He has since had two other issues with choking. He choked during breakfast on a piece of hard-boiled egg that created a full blockage in his airway. With one […]

LifeVac Saves 81st Life – A 23-month-old Girl

We are thrilled to share details of the latest life that was saved.  A 23-month-old little girl was saved by her mother and LifeVac.  The toddler was choking on a hard piece of Velcro. She suffered a complete airway obstruction and was turning blue.  Back blows were unsuccessful. The child’s mother grabbed the LifeVac and successfully dislodged the Velcro piece. “LifeVac Oh most definitely saved my little girls’ life”, stated her father.    

LifeVac Saves 80th Life

LifeVac has saved another child registering its 80th life saved.  A two-year-old little girl was saved with LifeVac by her mother (CPR certified) after BLS protocol was unsuccessful. As a mother and daycare owner, your worst nightmare is children putting objects in their mouths or eating food that is too large.  I bought LifeVac in early July. I never expected to use the device but I did and it saved my own two-year-old daughter’s life. I am so thankful I spent the money on such an amazing creation. Thank you again LifeVac. ” Shelly M. from Idaho Falls, Idaho