website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking First Aid

Mom Saves Her Daughter from Choking with LifeVac – #183

183rd life saved using LifeVac

LifeVac is excited to announce its 183rd life saved.   A 7 ½-month-old baby girl choked on a ball of paper.  The parent attempted back blows but nothing was not able to dislodge the obstruction. The child’s mom shares her story of the frightening choking scare. “Life can change within seconds. Nina choked on a paper straw… Read more

Husband Saves His Wife from Choking Using LifeVac – #182

Husband saves his wife from choking with LifeVac

LifeVac is excited to announce our 182nd life saved. It has been reported to us that on October 1st a 65-year-old woman experienced a choking emergency while eating.  Here is the testimonial from her husband. “My disabled wife, who has had several choking incidents in the past, had taken a large bite out of a… Read more

Baby Boy Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #181

LifeVac is proud to announce its 181st life saved. A 14-month-old baby boy with EOE disorder choked on a cut-up piece of strawberry.  The child was turning colors and was not making a sound. The baby was strapped in his hi-chair when he began choking.  His mother frantically unclipped him as quickly as possible, got him… Read more

Elderly Patient Saved with LifeVac – #180

LifeVac is proud to announce its 180th life saved. We received news from LifeVac Europe that another life was saved in the UK care sector. A male resident came into difficulty while eating food, which quickly turned into a full airway obstruction. Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering BLS choking protocol which failed to dislodge… Read more

Baby Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #179

LifeVac is proud to announce its 179th life saved. It was reported to us on September 20th that an 8-month-old baby girl choked on a piece of melon which caused a partial blockage of her airway. The child’s mother tried finger sweeping out the melon but could not reach it.  She right away went to… Read more

10-Month-Old Saved from Choking at Irmo SC Restaurant – #177

Toddler Saved from Choking with LifeVac in Irmo SC restaurant

LifeVac is overjoyed to announce our 177th life saved. On September 12th LifeVac helped save the life of an 10-month-old little boy that choked on a pancake at Eggs Up Grill in South Carolina. Here is the testimonial from the family that used LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction and save his life!      … Read more

Elderly Female Resident Saved with LifeVac – #176

The team at LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the adult care sector. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly female resident with Down Syndrome was… Read more

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #175

LifeVac announces its 175th life saved. LifeVac is excited to announce its 175th life saved.  On September 8th an 8-month-old baby girl started choking on a sticker.  At first, she coughing, then started struggling to breathe.  What started as partial obstruction quickly turned to a total blockage of her airway.  Her father, an EMT, started… Read more

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #174

Boy with Downs Saved from Choking with LifeVac

LifeVac announces its 174th life saved. We are happy to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child.  We received a report that a 3-year-old boy with Down Syndrome choked on a gummy fruit chew snack.  His father shared details on the choking scare.  The fruit chew snack caused a partial blockage but he… Read more

Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Girl with LifeVac – #173

LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 173rd life saved.  A complete stranger saved the life of a 3-year-old girl! Here is the testimonial from the mom that used the LifeVac. “I originally bought LifeVac for my now 2-year-old son and carry it EVERYWHERE we go. We went to a park while visiting Orlando and when… Read more