Tag Archives: Choking First Aid

LifeVac Saves the life of young girl that uses a wheelchair #156

LifeVac Saves a Young Girl Who Uses A Wheelchair – #156

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 156th life saved! Here is the testimonial: “My 11-year-old daughter, Amber choked on a hotdog bun on July 19th. She has a very uncommon disease called Salla Disease, which originated from Finland. She is special needs, uses a wheelchair, wears braces because she cannot walk on her […]

LifeVac Registers 155th Life Saved

LifeVac announces its 155th life saved! The choking experts at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share the fantastic news that LifeVac has been used again within the UK care sector. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was deployed within Dovehaven Care Homes when a resident choked on bacon. Like thousands of other […]

LifeVac Registers 154th Life Saved

LifeVac is excited to share details on our 154th life saved.  A 37-year-old male choked on a piece of steak while eating lunch in his truck. He used the LifeVac on himself after not being able to clear the obstruction by coughing or drinking liquid. Here is his testimonial: “I have had difficulty swallowing for […]

LifeVac Registers 153rd Life Saved

LifeVac Received our 153rd Life Saved Report LifeVac proudly announces its 153rd life saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac helped save the life of the male victim when he began choking on a piece of steak. Choking protocol was followed but unfortunately was not successful. LifeVac successfully removed the obstruction on the […]

EMT saves toddler with LifeVac

Child saved with LifeVac by Alabama Asst Fire/EMT – #152

LifeVac is overjoyed to share news of its 152nd life saved. A 3-year-old little girl choked on a hard candy causing a full obstruction. The Heimlich was performed by her parent but failed.  911 was called and was reported the child was not breathing. The Asst Fire Chief /EMT heard the call come in and […]

LifeVac Registers 151st Life Saved in UK Care Home

LifeVac registers its 151st life saved.  LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share more amazing news, LifeVac has been used once again within the UK care sector to help save a resident’s life in a choking emergency. On this occasion, it was the first deployment within Porthaven Care Homes, which just recently deployed LifeVac across […]

LifeVac Saves Woman Choking on Corn – 149

LifeVac registers its 149th life saved.  We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac saved the life of a 43-year-old woman who choked on a piece of corn on the cob. causing a total blockage. Choking rescue procedures were performed by her husband but failed.  LifeVac was used and successfully dislodged the obstruction before […]

LifeVac Registers 147th Saved Life

LifeVac registers its 147th life saved.  A 94-year-old woman became unresponsive when she choked on a piece of cantaloupe causing a total blockage. “After the Heimlich maneuver failed 3 times, LifeVac was effective in fully clearing the obstruction. The victim was deeply blue and not breathing when the device was used. Upon the arrival of […]

LifeVac Registers 148th Saved Life

LifeVac register’s its 148th life saved.  We are excited to share details on another child saved with LifeVac. We purchased a LifeVac before my son was born because I thought it was a great tool to have in the home. As I tucked it into the kitchen drawer I said, I hope we never need […]

LifeVac Registers 146th Saved Life

LifeVac registers its 146th life saved!  We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has saved the life of a 5-year-old little girl.  The child began choking a lego piece when it became lodged in her airway causing a partial obstruction.  Her mother attempted the Heimlich repeatedly but was unable to dislodge the obstruction.  LifeVac […]