website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking First Aid

EMT saves toddler with LifeVac

Child saved with LifeVac by Alabama Asst Fire/EMT – #152

LifeVac is overjoyed to share news of its 152nd life saved. A 3-year-old little girl choked on a hard candy causing a full obstruction. The Heimlich was performed by her parent but failed.  911 was called and was reported the child was not breathing. The Asst Fire Chief /EMT heard the call come in and… Read more

LifeVac Registers 151st Life Saved in UK Care Home

LifeVac registers its 151st life saved.  LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share more amazing news, LifeVac has been used once again within the UK care sector to help save a resident’s life in a choking emergency. On this occasion, it was the first deployment within Porthaven Care Homes, which just recently deployed LifeVac across… Read more

LifeVac Saves Woman Choking on Corn – 149

LifeVac registers its 149th life saved.  We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac saved the life of a 43-year-old woman who choked on a piece of corn on the cob. causing a total blockage. Choking rescue procedures were performed by her husband but failed.  LifeVac was used and successfully dislodged the obstruction before… Read more

LifeVac Registers 147th Saved Life

LifeVac registers its 147th life saved.  A 94-year-old woman became unresponsive when she choked on a piece of cantaloupe causing a total blockage. “After the Heimlich maneuver failed 3 times, LifeVac was effective in fully clearing the obstruction. The victim was deeply blue and not breathing when the device was used. Upon the arrival of… Read more

LifeVac Registers 148th Saved Life

LifeVac register’s its 148th life saved.  We are excited to share details on another child saved with LifeVac. We purchased a LifeVac before my son was born because I thought it was a great tool to have in the home. As I tucked it into the kitchen drawer I said, I hope we never need… Read more

LifeVac Registers 146th Saved Life

LifeVac registers its 146th life saved!  We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has saved the life of a 5-year-old little girl.  The child began choking a lego piece when it became lodged in her airway causing a partial obstruction.  Her mother attempted the Heimlich repeatedly but was unable to dislodge the obstruction.  LifeVac… Read more

LifeVac saves 145th Life from Choking

LifeVac Registers 145th Saved Life

LifeVac saves another life when the Heimlich did not work We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved the life of a 38-year-old gentleman that choked on a chicken sandwich. Testimonial from the family: “LifeVac was used on my adult brother-in-law over the weekend. He had a piece of chicken only partially… Read more

LifeVac Saves 144th Life

LifeVac Registers 144th Saved Life

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector within Hallmark Care Homes The team at LifeVac Europe is incredibly pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used within Hallmark Care Homes to help save a… Read more

Mom saves her little toddler from choking with LifeVac

Mom Saves 1-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – 143rd Life Saved

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 143rd life saved.  Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare. This precious 1-year-old little girl choked on a hot dog.  “At first I didn’t even realize Bailey was choking. I was at the stove cooking and went over to her high chair to offer her… Read more

Parents save Toddler from Choking with LifeVac

Parents Save Son from Choking – 142nd Life Saved

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 142nd life saved. Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare her son experienced. “While on a camping trip our son, was eating goldfish while walking around, he’s 21 months. He tripped and fell over something which caused him to choke on the goldfish. He was starting… Read more