website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking First Aid

LifeVac Registers 112th Life Saved

We are thrilled to share the news that on March 6th, LifeVac saved another child.  This is the 47th child saved by their parent and LifeVac! “My 2-year-old daughter choked on a small carrot minutes ago. This has always been my worst nightmare, something I’ve always randomly thought about and wondered how I would react… Read more

LifeVac Saves 110th Life in Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers its 110th life saved!  On February 17th we were notified that an individual choked on a piece of food while having a meal.  BLS protocol was performed but was unsuccessful in removing the airway obstruction.  The patient was conscious at the time LifeVac was utilized.  We are thankful that on the first pull… Read more

LifeVac Saves 109th Life in Choking Emergency

LifeVac saves first life within HC-One – The UK’s largest care home provider We are very pleased to share the amazing news that LifeVac has saved another person’s life in a choking emergency, in the UK care sector.  A resident who resides in an HC-One care home in Scotland began to choke during mealtime on a… Read more

Man chokes on hamburger but is saved by LifeVac

LifeVac Registers 108th Life Saved in Choking Emergency

We are delighted to share the news that a 64-year-old man was saved with LifeVac when he began choking on a hamburger.  His wife performed the Heimlich maneuver but was unsuccessful in removing the hamburger.  LifeVac was utilized immediately after and successfully dislodged the obstruction from the victim’s airway saving his life. “I ordered one,… Read more

LifeVac Saves 106th Life from Choking

We are delighted to share news from our UK partners that another life has been saved in a care home. The team at LifeVac Europe has the pleasure of sharing more great news! LifeVac has helped save another life within Dovehaven Care Homes! A male resident was enjoying his evening meal when he had an… Read more

LifeVac Saves 103rd Life

We are delighted to share the news that on January 23rd LifeVac saved another child!  An 11-month-old boy was saved by his parents and LifeVac when he began choking on a piece of Papaya.  The child’s mother who is CPR trained performed back blows several times but was not able to dislodge the food from… Read more

LifeVac Saves 102nd Life

LifeVac has the pleasure to share news of the 102nd life saved.  This precious 2-year-old boy began choking a chicken nugget.  Both parents performed choking protocol procedures (back blows) but were unsuccessful. The child’s father used the LifeVac several times dislodging the chicken nugget.  When first responders arrived at the residence, the obstruction was already removed… Read more

LifeVac Saves 101st Life

LifeVac is thrilled to share news on the 101st life saved.  A one-year-old boy was saved by his aunt when he began choking on a dried snap pea.  The Heimlich maneuver was performed for almost a full minute failing to remove the obstruction.  LifeVac was used and dislodged the obstruction on the first application.  Here… Read more

LifeVac Saves 100th Life

LIFEVAC IS ELATED TO ANNOUNCE ITS 100TH LIFE SAVED!   This precious 3-year-old boy began choking on a cookie. Here is the mother’s testimonial. “I tried back blows and the Heimlich. Both didn’t work, then I realized I had the LifeVac and used it while my other son called 911. The cookie was dislodged using… Read more

LifeVac Saves 93rd Life

LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother of the child. We purchased LifeVac a few months back when our twins started getting more mobile. I kicked around the idea of buying it for a while but with two babies getting into everything I knew I needed the… Read more