website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking First Aid

LifeVac Registers 73rd Life Saved

LifeVac received news that a resident at Carlton Senior Living facility was saved using a LifeVac device. Below is the testimonial: June,  a staff member at Carlton Senior Living describes the choking incident:   “Last night during dinner staff noticed that a male resident was choking and began to turn purple. A staff member began… Read more

LifeVac Saves 69th and 70th Life in the Netherlands

We have been informed that LifeVac was used in an elder care facility in the Netherlands to save two separate people from choking to death when BLS had failed. We look forward to sharing more information soon. Matt Banagan, Director of LifeVac Europe shares: “LifeVac Europe took on LifeVac Benelux as a distributor following the… Read more

LifeVac Saves 68th Life

LifeVac Europe was informed one of our devices was used within Hallmark Care Homes during mealtime. A resident began to choke during mealtime while sitting in her chair and could not breathe. Staff acted very quickly to the situation delivering BLS protocol which unfortunately failed to clear the resident’s airway. LifeVac was then deployed within… Read more

LifeVac Saves 67th Life

We are excited to share LifeVac registers its 67th life saved.  We have been that another life saved within the Spanish care sector when a 44-year-old female resident began to choke in a Daycare home in Valencia, Spain.  The female resident started choking on her turkey sandwich, which became a full airway obstruction. Staff again acted… Read more