website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac Saves 2 Year Old Girl from Choking #305

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #305

LifeVac registers its 305th life saved It was recently reported to us that a choking incident took place in December of 2021 when a 2-year-old little girl choked on cheese.  The food caused a total blockage of the child’s airway.  When back blows failed the child’s mother utilized the LifeVac device and successfully dislodged the […]

5 Year Old boy saved from choking with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #304

LifeVac announces our 304th life saved It was reported to us that on March 17th a 5-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken.  The chicken caused a partial blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue protocol was followed but was unsuccessful.  The child was laid down and LifeVac was utilized. One the first Place, Push, […]

LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old Woman

LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #303

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 303rd life saved On March 14th we received news that a 57-year-old woman with Huntington’s Disease choked on a meatball.  The food caused a full blockage of her airway.  Abdominal thrusts were performed by her husband but she is quite frail and they were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was then […]

LifeVac Saves 9 month old from choking on a piece of bark

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old in Choking Emergency – #302

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 302nd life saved It was reported to us that on March 13th a 9-month-old little baby girl was choking on a piece of bark from firewood.  The pile of firewood is outside the deck where the kid’s toy box is.  When bringing wood back and forth a piece fell into the […]

Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac – #301

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 301st life saved. On March 9th a 47-year-old male choked on a piece of steak. The gentleman was having dinner with the family when his sister-in-law realized he was choking.  As a nurse, she knew exactly what to do and immediately took action and started performing abdominal thrusts.  […]

LifeVac Saves 299th Life in Choking Emergency

LifeVac Used to Help Disabled Man – #299

LifeVac registers the 299th reported usage On February 24th a 54 yr old male (intellectually disabled) at a nursing home in Poland choked on a donut causing a total blockage of his airway. The choking victim was not discovered for 5-10 mins.  LifeVac was used several times and removed part of the obstruction. The LifeVac device assisted staff in […]

LifeVac saves woman in wheelchair from choking

LifeVac Saves Woman in Wheelchair from Choking – #297

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 297th life saved On January 26th a 32-year-old female with Cerebral Palsy began choking on a piece of bread and a mixture of other food.  The food caused almost a full blockage of her airway.  Her mother who is CPR trained did a finger sweep but was […]

LifeVac Saves 9 Year Old Girl from Choking

9-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #296

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 296th life saved When a 9-year-old girl choked on a small toy her parents jumped into action to dislodge the obstruction.  Here is the frightening story shared by the child’s dad on the choking incident. “In February of 2022, my 9- year-old foster daughter, “A”, put a […]

LifeVac Saves 4 Year Old Girl with Autism

4-Year-Old Girl with Autism Saved with LifeVac – #295

LifeVac announces our 295th life saved On February 22nd, a 4-year-old autistic girl started choking and was having difficulty breathing.  Her grandmother started choking rescue protocol right away.  Back blows were unsuccessful in dislodging the foreign body obstruction. LifeVac was then used and in the 3rd place, push, pull motion dislodged the obstruction. “I do […]

LifeVac Saves 294th Life in Choking Emergency

7-year-old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #294

LifeVac announces our 294th life saved. It was reported to us that on February 19th a 7-year-old boy from Kentucky choked on a piece of bread.  The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway.  The child’s parent carried out choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the obstruction.  The child was laid down […]