website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking Rescue Device

2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #198

LifeVac Registers 198th Life Saved! LifeVac is proud to share news of our 198th life saved. It has been reported to us that on October 12th a 2-year-old little girl choked on a piece of sausage.  Her mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was not successful.  LifeVac was used and on the first application, the… Read more

1-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #197

LifeVac is excited to share details on the 197th life saved Another child has been saved!  A 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of chicken causing a total blockage of her airway.  Her mother performed back blows, flipping her over and attempting again but nothing was working.  LifeVac was used and on the 2nd… Read more

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #195

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 195th life saved. 2 ½-year-old boy choked on a slice of apple, LifeVac is stored right next to the table and was used right away. On the second place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged and came out of the child’s mouth. “LifeVac saved my child’s… Read more

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #194

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 194th life saved. A 2-year-old boy choked on a potato while having dinner.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful.  On the 4th attempt, LifeVac cleared the child’s airway and he was able to breathe.  He was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation. Mom’s… Read more

Child Choking on Plastic Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Chokes on Piece of Plastic – #193

We are delighted to share news of our 193rd life saved, that of another child. This precious two-year-old boy choked on a piece of plastic from the inside of a package causing a partial blockage of his airway. Back blows were performed but failed and the child’s face was pale and lips blue.  The child… Read more

Aunt Saves 6-Year-Old Nephew with LifeVac – #192

We are proud to announce our 192nd life saved. The choking scare was reported to us by the child’s aunt. Her 6-year-old nephew choked on mac & cheese with a cut-up hot dog.  The child was not able to breathe and was turning red. He was frightened as she attempted back blows a few times.  When… Read more

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95 – #191

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 191st life saved. A family of three were on their way to a museum driving down I95 when their 1 1/2-year-old little girl began choking on a pancake.  The family immediately pulled to the side of the highway and attempted to dislodge the pancake that was causing… Read more