Tag Archives: Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac Saves Man Choking on Steak – #237

LifeVac registers its 237th life saved.  It has been reported to us that on December 23rd a 42 yr old male choked on a piece of steak causing a partial obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed but failed at dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used one time and dislodged the steak from the choking victim’s […]

LifeVac Saves Teen with Rett Syndrome from Choking

LifeVac Saves Teenager with Rett Syndrome – #236

LifeVac is delighted to share the news that on December 17th we received news from our partners in Spain that LifeVac helped save another life. “LifeVac was used to save the life of a 14-year-old girl with Rett Syndrome. Congratulations to @aspronaalbacete for this quick performance and for all the work they do every day!” […]

LifeVac Saves Care Resident in Wheelchair

Resident in Care Home Saved with LifeVac – #235

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 235th life saved.  It has been reported to us by our UK partners that LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector. We were informed LifeVac was used within The Percy Hedley Foundations when a person with Cerebral Palsy was enjoying a meal when mashed […]

Toddler Choking Rescue Device

1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #234

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 234th life saved. It has been reported to us that on December 17th a one-year-old little boy began choking on a strawberry. Choking rescue protocol was performed on the child but was unsuccessful. The child’s mother laid her son down and used the LifeVac device 1 time dislodging the […]

Good Samaritan Saves Life With LifeVac– #233

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 233rd life saved. It was reported to us that on December 2nd another Good Samaritan used LifeVac to rescue a stranger.  A 58-year-old gentleman was choking on a piece of shrimp while dining at the Bahama Breeze restaurant.  The food caused a partial blockage of the victim’s […]

LifeVac Saves Another Life– #232

LifeVac registers its 232nd life saved. It has been reported to us on December 15th that a 40-year-old male began choking on chewed food.  The food caused a partial obstruction of the gentleman’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used while the victim was in a standing position.  On the […]

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #231

LifeVac registers its 231st life saved. It has been reported to us on December 15th that a 3-year-old boy choked on a slice of orange.  The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  LifeVac was used and on the 3rd, attempt removed the obstruction saving the child’s life. “After the third time, I […]

2-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #230

LifeVac announces 230th life saved. LifeVac announces our 230th life saved.  It was reported to use on December 14th that a 2-year-old boy began choking on an orange. The orange caused a partial obstruction.  The parent used the LifeVac right away and on the first pull, the obstruction was dislodged from the child’s airway.  “It […]

Mom Saves Daughter with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #219

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 219th life saved. A mom shares the frightening story of her 3-year-old daughter choking on a coin. We are so thankful she is okay! Mom’s testimonial: “I get home from cleaning this morning and Harper decides to put a penny in her mouth.. accidentally gets it lodged in her […]

LifeVac saves 218th life in UK care home

LifeVac Saves Another Life in UK Care Home – #218

We have been informed by LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has helped save another life within the UK care sector. This time we helped save another life within the UK’s largest care and nursing home provider, HC-One. An elderly female resident was enjoying her dinner when she came into difficulty whilst eating. Food had become lodged in her […]