website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac Saves 294th Life in Choking Emergency

7-year-old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #294

LifeVac announces our 294th life saved. It was reported to us that on February 19th a 7-year-old boy from Kentucky choked on a piece of bread.  The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway.  The child’s parent carried out choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the obstruction.  The child was laid down… Read more

4 Year old girl saved by LifeVac in choking emergency

Good Samaritan Saves 4-year-old Girl with LifeVac – #293

LifeVac is delighted to share details on our 293rd life saved On February 16th a Good Samaritan helped save the life of a 4-year-old girl.  The little girl choked on a warhead candy causing a total obstruction. Here is the terrifying choking story shared by the mom that had the LifeVac.  Please read and share! I… Read more

Child saved with LIfeVac after choking on Lego

LifeVac Saves 4-year-old Boy from Choking on Lego – #292

LifeVac is proud to announce to our 292nd life saved It was reported to us that on February 18th a 4-year-old boy from Alaska choked on a Lego piece.  The toy caused a partial obstruction to the young boy’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were attempted but failed. The child’s father came quickly LifeVac in hand and used it 2 times with… Read more

10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #291

LifeVac is proud to announce its 291st life saved It was reported to us that on February 15th a 10-month-old girl choked on a strawberry that fully obstructed her airway.  The child was seated in her highchair when the choking incident took place after her older brother gave her a piece of a strawberry.  Her mother… Read more

Baby girl saved from choking with LifeVac

LifeVac Used to Save 1-Year-Old from Choking on Vomit – #289

LifeVac is excited to announce our 289th life saved. A one-year-old baby girl choked on vomit causing a total obstruction.  The protocol was performed but was not able to clear her airway. Here is the mother’s frightening story of the day her daughter choked. “My boyfriend and I,  just the three of us enjoying a… Read more

LifeVac Saves 2 Year old girl from choking on strawberry

2-Year-Old Choking on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac– #288

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 288th life saved It was reported to us that on February 15th a 2-year-old little girl choked on a strawberry causing her to have a blocked airway.  The protocol was followed by her parent in an attempt to dislodge the strawberry but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was then… Read more

4-Year-Old boy Saved With LifeVac After Seizure – #276

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 276th life saved. It was reported to us that on January 28th a 4-year-old boy choked on vomit/saliva. Here is the mom’s account of the choking incident: “My son had a fibral seizure and had choked on saliva/vomit at the same time. He was turning blue. Once I… Read more

Good samaritan saves her best friend from choking with her LifeVac Travel Kit

Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac Travel Kit – #275

We are thrilled to share news of our 275th life saved by a good samaritan! It was reported to us that on January 22nd a 62-year-old female with Multiple Sclerosis choked on a sweet potato. The choking victim was saved by her best friend.  The caregiver was not able to be there that day, so… Read more

LifeVac Saves 11 Week Old from Choking

11-Week-Old Baby Chokes on Mucus Saved with LifeVac – #274

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 274th life saved It was reported to us that on January 22nd an ​11-week-old baby girl choked on mucus/spit.  The parent performed infant choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in clearing the infant’s airway. The baby was turning blue. The LifeVac device was used twice and successfully dislodged the mucus. “She… Read more

LifeVac Saves toddler from choking to death

LifeVac Saves Another Toddler from Choking – #273

We are thrilled to share news of our 273rd life saved It has been reported to us that on January 22nd, a ​17-month-old, baby girl choked on a club cracker. Her mom attempted choking rescue procedures but to no avail…  LifeVac was used only one time. Here is the mom’s testimonial on the choking scare: “With one… Read more