website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking Rescue Device

Man GERD saved with a LifeVac

Gentleman with GERD saved with LifeVac – #272

LifeVac announces news of our 272nd life saved It was reported to us on January 20th that a ​68-year-old gentleman with Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) choked on a piece of a biscuit. LifeVac was self-administered as the gentleman lives alone.  He used the LifeVac and on the second “place, push, pull motion was able to dislodge… Read more

14-Month-Old Baby Girl Saved from Choking

14-Month-Old Baby Girl is Saved with LifeVac – #271

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 271st life saved A ​14-month-old baby girl, choked on a full grape causing a total obstruction. Her mother who is trained in choking rescue protocol performed back blows but was unsuccessful. Her is the mom’s terrifying testimonial: “I couldn’t tell what she was choking on. She had been playing… Read more

7-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac

7-Month-Old Baby Boy is Saved with LifeVac – #270

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 270th life sav​ed On January 20th we received news that a 7-month-old baby boy, choked on a ½ grape given by older sister not realizing he can’t eat that. Here is the mother’s frightening testimonial of the choking incident. “I put off ordering the LifeVac for a while. I had it in my… Read more

Elderly Woman Saved With LifeVac – #269

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 269th life saved. An elderly woman in a wheelchair was saved by a Good Samaritan at Sea World in San Diego. The family was vacationing and that day they took the LifeVac with them in the stroller.  As they were walking by the picnic area, they noticed a… Read more

LifeVac Saves 1 year old boy– #268

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 268th life saved. It was reported to us on January 18th that a 15-month-old baby boy began choking on a penny.  The coin caused a partial blockage to the child’s airway.  He was gagging and could hardly breathe.  His father tried infant choking rescue procedures but unfortunately was not able to… Read more

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl– #267

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 267th life saved. This precious 7-month-old baby girl choked on a piece of plastic that had fallen on the parent’s bed. Here is the frightening testimonial from the child’s mother. “My 7-month-old daughter was playing and found a small piece of plastic that I wouldn’t have noticed but… Read more

LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old in Choking Emergency

3-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #266

LifeVac is proud to announce our 266th life saved On January 18th we received news that a 3-year-old little girl choked on granola.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful in removing the blockage. Here is the mother’s testimonial: “She was choking on the granola, her lips were blue. I tried back blows and… Read more

LifeVac Saves 9 Year Old boy from choking

9-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #265

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 265th life saved It was reported to us on January 16th that a 9-year-old boy choked on Jolly Rancher causing a total blockage. The child knew what to do and came to his mother using the universal sign for choking.  His mother immediately performed the Heimlich but… Read more

Boy chokes on burger and is saved with LifeVac

6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger and is Saved by LifeVac – #264

LifeVac is happy to announce our 264th life saved It has been reported to us that a 6-year-old old boy from Canada choked on a burger.  The obstruction caused a partial blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful and the child went unconscious. LifeVac was used 1 time and dislodged the obstruction… Read more

82 year old saved from choking

82-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in Choking Emergency – #263

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 263rd life saved It has been reported to us that an 82-year-old female who has suffered several strokes choked on peanut butter causing a total obstruction. Choking rescue protocol was performed but was unsuccessful and the patient went unconscious. LifeVac was used 3-4 times and dislodged the obstruction saving her… Read more