website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac Saves Young Girl Choking on Candy – #252

LifeVac Saves Young Girl from Choking

LifeVac registers its 252 life saved It has been reported to us that on January 6th a 7-year-old girl choked on a sucker (candy) causing a blockage in her airway.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but failed.  The child was laid down and LifeVac was applied by the parent.  On the second place, push, pull… Read more

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking on Apple – #250

LifeVac Saves 250th life

LifeVac registers 250th life saved It was reported to us on January 3rd that a 2-year-old boy in California choked on an apple. The child’s mother performed the Heimlich and back blows both of which failed. LifeVac was used twice and dislodged obstruction saving his life. “Yes, it saved his life! An ambulance was on… Read more

27-Year-Old Woman Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #249

LifeVac Saves 249th Life in Choking emergency

LifeVac is happy to share details on our 249th life saved A 27-year-old woman choked on French fries causing a total obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful in removing the obstruction.  The young woman went unconscious.  LifeVac was used one time and successfully removed the french fries from her airway. Here is the… Read more

LifeVac Saves 8-Month-Old from Choking – #247

LifeVac Saves 8-Month-Old from Choking

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 247th life saved It has been reported to us that on December 31st an 8-month-old baby girl choked on mashed bananas. The parent performed back slaps but unfortunately, the protocol was unsuccessful. The child was placed on her back and LifeVac was used.  On the first place, push-pull motion… Read more

LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old from Choking on Quarter – #246

LifeVac Saves 7 Year Old from Choking

LifeVac announces our 246th life saved It has been reported to us that on December 10th LifeVac was used to help save the life of a 7-year-old boy. The child was choking on a quarter causing a partial obstruction.  Choking rescue procedures were performed by the child’s parent but failed.  LifeVac was then applied to… Read more

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old from Choking – #245

LifeVac Saves 245th Life in Choking Emergency. Another child.

LifeVac announces our 245th life saved It was reported to us on December 27th that LifeVac was to help save the life of another child.  An 11-month-old boy began choking on an ice cube causing him to not be able to breathe.  His parents followed choking rescue procedures but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. … Read more

74-Year-Old Man Saved with LifeVac – #244

LifeVac Saves 244th life in a choking emergency

LifeVac is happy to share the news of our 244th life saved. A 74-year-old man choked on a piece of pork on Christmas Eve causing a total blockage. LifeVac was used immediately and successfully dislodged the obstruction on the first attempt saving the gentleman’s life! Here is the testimonial from the family. “My Dad was… Read more

60-Year-Old Woman Goes Unconscious from Choking – #243

LifeVac Saves 243rd Life in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 243rd life saved On December 26th a 60-year-old female choked on a hard candy that caused a total obstruction. The choking victim went unconscious.  LifeVac was used 1 time and successfully dislodged the obstruction. “LifeVac 100% it saved her life! EMT personnel were called. They deemed the… Read more

Teenager Saved with LifeVac on Christmas Day – #242

Teen girl saved by LifeVac on Christmas Day

LifeVac registers its 242nd life saved.  It has been reported to us that LifeVac was utilized again on Christmas Day.  A 15-year-old girl began choking on a piece of shrimp that caused a blockage to her airway.  Her mother immediately performed choking rescue procedures seeing her daughter in distress, but protocol failed. LifeVac was used… Read more

LifeVac Saves Girl Choking on Piece of Sausage – #241

LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 241st life saved.  It was reported to us on Christmas day that a 9-year-old girl choked on a piece of sausage.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  Thankfully a mom that was visiting the family had a LifeVac in her car.  She used… Read more