website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac Saves 6-Month-Old Baby Girl – #240

LifeVac Saves Baby Girl from Choking. This is the 240th life saved

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 240th life saved.  A 6-month-old girl choked on a piece of a pear.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was used one time and dislodged the obstruction saving the child’s life.  “We were able to get the piece of pear out immediately after use.” Father’s testimonial:… Read more

6-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #239

Picture of Bagel. Child Saved from Choking on Bagel

LifeVac announces our 239th life saved. It has been reported to us that on December 23rd a 6-year-old girl began choking on a bagel. The bagel caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. Choking rescue procedures were performed by the child’s mother but failed. The child was placed on her back and the rescue… Read more

LifeVac Saves 67-Year-Old Man – #238

67 Year old man saved by LifeVac

LifeVac announces our 238th life saved.  It has been reported to us on December 23rd a ​67-year-old gentleman choked on a fish oil capsule causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was utilized immediately and on the place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the choking victim’s airway.  LifeVac helped save another life!

LifeVac Saves Man Choking on Steak – #237

LifeVac registers its 237th life saved.  It has been reported to us that on December 23rd a 42 yr old male choked on a piece of steak causing a partial obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed but failed at dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used one time and dislodged the steak from the choking victim’s… Read more

LifeVac Saves Teenager with Rett Syndrome – #236

LifeVac Saves Teen with Rett Syndrome from Choking

LifeVac is delighted to share the news that on December 17th we received news from our partners in Spain that LifeVac helped save another life. “LifeVac was used to save the life of a 14-year-old girl with Rett Syndrome. Congratulations to @aspronaalbacete for this quick performance and for all the work they do every day!”… Read more

Resident in Care Home Saved with LifeVac – #235

LifeVac Saves Care Resident in Wheelchair

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 235th life saved.  It has been reported to us by our UK partners that LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector. We were informed LifeVac was used within The Percy Hedley Foundations when a person with Cerebral Palsy was enjoying a meal when mashed… Read more

1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #234

Toddler Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 234th life saved. It has been reported to us that on December 17th a one-year-old little boy began choking on a strawberry. Choking rescue protocol was performed on the child but was unsuccessful. The child’s mother laid her son down and used the LifeVac device 1 time dislodging the… Read more

Good Samaritan Saves Life With LifeVac– #233

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 233rd life saved. It was reported to us that on December 2nd another Good Samaritan used LifeVac to rescue a stranger.  A 58-year-old gentleman was choking on a piece of shrimp while dining at the Bahama Breeze restaurant.  The food caused a partial blockage of the victim’s… Read more

LifeVac Saves Another Life– #232

LifeVac registers its 232nd life saved. It has been reported to us on December 15th that a 40-year-old male began choking on chewed food.  The food caused a partial obstruction of the gentleman’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used while the victim was in a standing position.  On the… Read more

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #231

LifeVac registers its 231st life saved. It has been reported to us on December 15th that a 3-year-old boy choked on a slice of orange.  The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  LifeVac was used and on the 3rd, attempt removed the obstruction saving the child’s life. “After the third time, I… Read more