website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking Safety

Mom Saves Her 1-Year-Old Baby Boy Using LifeVac – #344

1-Year-Old boy saved from choking with LifeVac #344

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 344th life saved It was reported to us that on April 26th a one-year-old baby boy choked on a yogurt ball causing a total blockage. The child was clearly in distress and his mother immediately attempted choking rescue procedures. Here is the mom’s terrifying story: “My son Jack (1years old) was eating… Read more

LifeVac Used in Nursing Home to Save a Life – #343

LifeVac used to save elderly patient in nursing home

LifeVac registers our 343rd life saved We are thrilled to share news from our partners in the UK. The team at LifeVac Europe is proud to share news of another life saved within Pilling Nursing Home. It was reported to us that an elderly resident was enjoying their meal when suddenly they came into difficulty. Food had become… Read more

LifeVac Saves 80-Year-Old Woman – #310

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 310th life saved.  It was reported to us that on March 27th an 80-year-old female choked on a steak sandwich.  The food caused a partial blockage of the woman’s airway.  Her daughter attempted clearing her airway using the Heimlich maneuver. but unfortunately, those attempts were unsuccessful.  Thankfully, her husband had seen an ad… Read more

2-Year-Old Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac – #309

Toddler saved with LifeVac after choking on strawberry

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 309th life saved On March 24th it was reported to us that a little boy who is almost 2 years old choked on a piece of strawberry.  The child was not able to make a sound and his face was turning bright red.  His mother immediately started back… Read more

44-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #308

LifeVac saves 308th life in choking emergency

LifeVac is happy to announce our 308th life saved On February 12th a 44-year-old male with dysphagia (caused by acid reflux)began choking.  LifeVac was utilized immediately in a standing position.  On the second attempt, the blockage was cleared.  “Was able to clear fluid backup and breathe, used 3 times on way to ER. “My father bought… Read more

LifeVac Saves Woman in Wheelchair from Choking – #297

LifeVac saves woman in wheelchair from choking

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 297th life saved On January 26th a 32-year-old female with Cerebral Palsy began choking on a piece of bread and a mixture of other food.  The food caused almost a full blockage of her airway.  Her mother who is CPR trained did a finger sweep but was… Read more

9-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #296

LifeVac Saves 9 Year Old Girl from Choking

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 296th life saved When a 9-year-old girl choked on a small toy her parents jumped into action to dislodge the obstruction.  Here is the frightening story shared by the child’s dad on the choking incident. “In February of 2022, my 9- year-old foster daughter, “A”, put a… Read more

4-Year-Old Girl with Autism Saved with LifeVac – #295

LifeVac Saves 4 Year Old Girl with Autism

LifeVac announces our 295th life saved On February 22nd, a 4-year-old autistic girl started choking and was having difficulty breathing.  Her grandmother started choking rescue protocol right away.  Back blows were unsuccessful in dislodging the foreign body obstruction. LifeVac was then used and in the 3rd place, push, pull motion dislodged the obstruction. “I do… Read more

7-year-old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #294

LifeVac Saves 294th Life in Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces our 294th life saved. It was reported to us that on February 19th a 7-year-old boy from Kentucky choked on a piece of bread.  The food caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway.  The child’s parent carried out choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the obstruction.  The child was laid down… Read more

Good Samaritan Saves 4-year-old Girl with LifeVac – #293

4 Year old girl saved by LifeVac in choking emergency

LifeVac is delighted to share details on our 293rd life saved On February 16th a Good Samaritan helped save the life of a 4-year-old girl.  The little girl choked on a warhead candy causing a total obstruction. Here is the terrifying choking story shared by the mom that had the LifeVac.  Please read and share! I… Read more