website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking Victim Saved

LifeVac Saves 8-Month-Old from Choking – #247

LifeVac Saves 8-Month-Old from Choking

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 247th life saved It has been reported to us that on December 31st an 8-month-old baby girl choked on mashed bananas. The parent performed back slaps but unfortunately, the protocol was unsuccessful. The child was placed on her back and LifeVac was used.  On the first place, push-pull motion… Read more

LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old from Choking on Quarter – #246

LifeVac Saves 7 Year Old from Choking

LifeVac announces our 246th life saved It has been reported to us that on December 10th LifeVac was used to help save the life of a 7-year-old boy. The child was choking on a quarter causing a partial obstruction.  Choking rescue procedures were performed by the child’s parent but failed.  LifeVac was then applied to… Read more

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old from Choking – #245

LifeVac Saves 245th Life in Choking Emergency. Another child.

LifeVac announces our 245th life saved It was reported to us on December 27th that LifeVac was to help save the life of another child.  An 11-month-old boy began choking on an ice cube causing him to not be able to breathe.  His parents followed choking rescue procedures but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. … Read more

74-Year-Old Man Saved with LifeVac – #244

LifeVac Saves 244th life in a choking emergency

LifeVac is happy to share the news of our 244th life saved. A 74-year-old man choked on a piece of pork on Christmas Eve causing a total blockage. LifeVac was used immediately and successfully dislodged the obstruction on the first attempt saving the gentleman’s life! Here is the testimonial from the family. “My Dad was… Read more

60-Year-Old Woman Goes Unconscious from Choking – #243

LifeVac Saves 243rd Life in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 243rd life saved On December 26th a 60-year-old female choked on a hard candy that caused a total obstruction. The choking victim went unconscious.  LifeVac was used 1 time and successfully dislodged the obstruction. “LifeVac 100% it saved her life! EMT personnel were called. They deemed the… Read more

Teenager Saved with LifeVac on Christmas Day – #242

Teen girl saved by LifeVac on Christmas Day

LifeVac registers its 242nd life saved.  It has been reported to us that LifeVac was utilized again on Christmas Day.  A 15-year-old girl began choking on a piece of shrimp that caused a blockage to her airway.  Her mother immediately performed choking rescue procedures seeing her daughter in distress, but protocol failed. LifeVac was used… Read more

LifeVac Saves Girl Choking on Piece of Sausage – #241

LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 241st life saved.  It was reported to us on Christmas day that a 9-year-old girl choked on a piece of sausage.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  Thankfully a mom that was visiting the family had a LifeVac in her car.  She used… Read more

LifeVac Saves 6-Month-Old Baby Girl – #240

LifeVac Saves Baby Girl from Choking. This is the 240th life saved

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 240th life saved.  A 6-month-old girl choked on a piece of a pear.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was used one time and dislodged the obstruction saving the child’s life.  “We were able to get the piece of pear out immediately after use.” Father’s testimonial:… Read more

6-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #239

Picture of Bagel. Child Saved from Choking on Bagel

LifeVac announces our 239th life saved. It has been reported to us that on December 23rd a 6-year-old girl began choking on a bagel. The bagel caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway. Choking rescue procedures were performed by the child’s mother but failed. The child was placed on her back and the rescue… Read more

LifeVac Saves 67-Year-Old Man – #238

67 Year old man saved by LifeVac

LifeVac announces our 238th life saved.  It has been reported to us on December 23rd a ​67-year-old gentleman choked on a fish oil capsule causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was utilized immediately and on the place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the choking victim’s airway.  LifeVac helped save another life!