website statistics

Tag Archives: Choking

4-Year-Old boy Saved With LifeVac After Seizure – #276

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 276th life saved. It was reported to us that on January 28th a 4-year-old boy choked on vomit/saliva. Here is the mom’s account of the choking incident: “My son had a fibral seizure and had choked on saliva/vomit at the same time. He was turning blue. Once I… Read more

Good samaritan saves her best friend from choking with her LifeVac Travel Kit

Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac Travel Kit – #275

We are thrilled to share news of our 275th life saved by a good samaritan! It was reported to us that on January 22nd a 62-year-old female with Multiple Sclerosis choked on a sweet potato. The choking victim was saved by her best friend.  The caregiver was not able to be there that day, so… Read more

LifeVac Saves 11 Week Old from Choking

11-Week-Old Baby Chokes on Mucus Saved with LifeVac – #274

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 274th life saved It was reported to us that on January 22nd an ​11-week-old baby girl choked on mucus/spit.  The parent performed infant choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in clearing the infant’s airway. The baby was turning blue. The LifeVac device was used twice and successfully dislodged the mucus. “She… Read more

LifeVac Saves toddler from choking to death

LifeVac Saves Another Toddler from Choking – #273

We are thrilled to share news of our 273rd life saved It has been reported to us that on January 22nd, a ​17-month-old, baby girl choked on a club cracker. Her mom attempted choking rescue procedures but to no avail…  LifeVac was used only one time. Here is the mom’s testimonial on the choking scare: “With one… Read more

Man GERD saved with a LifeVac

Gentleman with GERD saved with LifeVac – #272

LifeVac announces news of our 272nd life saved It was reported to us on January 20th that a ​68-year-old gentleman with Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) choked on a piece of a biscuit. LifeVac was self-administered as the gentleman lives alone.  He used the LifeVac and on the second “place, push, pull motion was able to dislodge… Read more

14-Month-Old Baby Girl Saved from Choking

14-Month-Old Baby Girl is Saved with LifeVac – #271

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 271st life saved A ​14-month-old baby girl, choked on a full grape causing a total obstruction. Her mother who is trained in choking rescue protocol performed back blows but was unsuccessful. Her is the mom’s terrifying testimonial: “I couldn’t tell what she was choking on. She had been playing… Read more

7-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac

7-Month-Old Baby Boy is Saved with LifeVac – #270

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 270th life sav​ed On January 20th we received news that a 7-month-old baby boy, choked on a ½ grape given by older sister not realizing he can’t eat that. Here is the mother’s frightening testimonial of the choking incident. “I put off ordering the LifeVac for a while. I had it in my… Read more

Elderly Woman Saved With LifeVac – #269

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 269th life saved. An elderly woman in a wheelchair was saved by a Good Samaritan at Sea World in San Diego. The family was vacationing and that day they took the LifeVac with them in the stroller.  As they were walking by the picnic area, they noticed a… Read more

LifeVac Saves 1 year old boy– #268

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 268th life saved. It was reported to us on January 18th that a 15-month-old baby boy began choking on a penny.  The coin caused a partial blockage to the child’s airway.  He was gagging and could hardly breathe.  His father tried infant choking rescue procedures but unfortunately was not able to… Read more

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl– #267

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 267th life saved. This precious 7-month-old baby girl choked on a piece of plastic that had fallen on the parent’s bed. Here is the frightening testimonial from the child’s mother. “My 7-month-old daughter was playing and found a small piece of plastic that I wouldn’t have noticed but… Read more

283