LifeVac registers its 242nd life saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was utilized again on Christmas Day. A 15-year-old girl began choking on a piece of shrimp that caused a blockage to her airway. Her mother immediately performed choking rescue procedures seeing her daughter in distress, but protocol failed. LifeVac was used… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account