LifeVac is excited to share news of our 253rd life saved On December 31 a 23-year-old female was attending a New Year’s Eve party when she began choking on a chocolate chip cookie causing a total blockage. LifeVac was used immediately and on the first attempt, the obstruction was dislodged. Here is the testimonial from… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account