website statistics

Tag Archives: Dechoking Device

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Choked at Thanksgiving Dinner – #220

LifeVac is happy to announce our 220th life saved. LifeVac is happy to announce our 220th life saved.  On Thanksgiving day it was reported to us that a 6-year-old boy from Massachusetts choked on a piece of turkey.  The child had a seizure and started choking on the turkey causing an airway obstruction.  The LifeVac… Read more

Mom Saves Daughter with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #219

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 219th life saved. A mom shares the frightening story of her 3-year-old daughter choking on a coin. We are so thankful she is okay! Mom’s testimonial: “I get home from cleaning this morning and Harper decides to put a penny in her mouth.. accidentally gets it lodged in her… Read more