LifeVac announces our 383rd life saved! It was reported to us that on June 3rd a 94-year-old woman at a Senior Assisted Living community in California began choking. The female resident that suffers from dementia began choking on a piece of shrimp while having lunch. The food was completely blocking her airway. A CNA performed the Heimlich… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account