Tag Archives: Elder Care Choking Safety

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-old Boy from Choking on a Nut – #190

LifeVac is excited to share news of our 190th life saved. A 3-year-old boy choked on a metal nut causing partial airway obstruction.  The little boy was coughing, choking, and then gasping for air. The child’s mother attempted back blows to dislodge the obstruction but attempts were unsuccessful.  She called 911!  While on speaker with […]

LifeVac Registers its 189th Life Saved

LifeVac announces its 189th life saved. LifeVac is happy to share news of our 189th life saved in New York.  On October 6th an 80-year-old woman choked on stuffing causing a partial obstruction. The choking victim had Polio as a child and choking is a side effect that has occurred many times throughout her life. […]