website statistics

Tag Archives: Emergency Services

Toddler is saved from choking with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Bread and Grandmother Saves Him with LifeVac – #379

LifeVac registers its 379th life saved On June 3rd a two-year-old little boy from Florida choked on a clump of white bread.  The food caused a total blockage of his airway at first. The little boy was with his grandmother at the time of the choking incident.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but failed.  The child was… Read more

LifeVac used to save toddler from choking #378

15-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Raisins and is Saved with LifeVac – #378

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 378th life saved It was reported to us that on June 2nd a 15-month-old baby boy choked on raisins.  He had grabbed the box and had taken too many.  The raisins caused a total blockage of his airway.  He was gasping for air and turning blue. Back blows… Read more

LifeVac is used by Fire department to save older man from choking

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac – #377

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 377th life saved It was reported to us that on February 7th first responders in Michigan were called to the choking incident of an 83-year-old male. The family had just returned from picking up a pizza for dinner when the gentleman started choking on pizza dough (5.5 cm long) The fire department… Read more

LifeVac is used to save 2 year old boy that choked on a lollipop

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac – #376

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 376th life saved It was reported to us that on May 31st a 2-year-old boy from Pennsylvania choked on a lollipop.  The child had gone to the doctors and afterward, they stopped at CVS to pick up a prescription.  The young boy was given a lollipop. After arriving home, the child… Read more

Emergency services save 71 year old female from choking using LifeVac

Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save 71-Year-Old Woman from Choking – #375

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 375th life saved On May 29th it was reported to us that a 71-year-old female began choking and was in need of medical attention.  Emergency & Rescue Squad services responded to the choking emergency.   BLS protocol was attempted but failed to clear her airway.  It is unknown what the woman was… Read more