Tag Archives: First responder

EMT saves toddler with LifeVac

Child saved with LifeVac by Alabama Asst Fire/EMT – #152

LifeVac is overjoyed to share news of its 152nd life saved. A 3-year-old little girl choked on a hard candy causing a full obstruction. The Heimlich was performed by her parent but failed.  911 was called and was reported the child was not breathing. The Asst Fire Chief /EMT heard the call come in and […]

LifeVac Registers 151st Life Saved in UK Care Home

LifeVac registers its 151st life saved.  LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share more amazing news, LifeVac has been used once again within the UK care sector to help save a resident’s life in a choking emergency. On this occasion, it was the first deployment within Porthaven Care Homes, which just recently deployed LifeVac across […]

Police Officer Saves Man from Choking with LifeVac – 150th Life Saved

LifeVac celebrates its 150th life saved. A Nassau County Police Officer responded to a choking incident at Point Lookout Ale House in New York where he saved the life of a gentleman choking on a piece of steak. “I was the officer that used the LifeVac at the scene. I was so amazed by how it […]

breaking-news-3yr-old-saved-from-choking-ikea

3 Year Old Child Saved after Choking on Hot Dog

        Fourlis Group of Companies, being the exclusive franchisee of IDEA trademark in Greece, Cyprus and Bulgaria, through its Risk Assessment Committee evaluates all kind of risks among others related to sudden and unforeseen medical emergencies like Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Choking and, for that reason, has installed in all of its […]