LifeVac is happy to share details on our 249th life saved A 27-year-old woman choked on French fries causing a total obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful in removing the obstruction. The young woman went unconscious. LifeVac was used one time and successfully removed the french fries from her airway. Here is the… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account