website statistics

Tag Archives: Good Samaritan

LifeVac used to save man in care center #432

Good Samaritan Saves Man in Care Center with LifeVac – #432

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 432nd life saved It was reported to us by a Good Samaritan that a choking incident occurred on July 25th at an adult daycare center for those individuals with neurological disabilities.  A 57-year-old male patient choked on a peanut butter sandwich. The unit was purchased by a mom who has two young […]

400 Lives have been saved by the LifeVac choking rescue device

14-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac by Good Samaritan – #400

LifeVac is thrilled to share another incredible milestone in our mission to end choking tragedies. We have recorded 400 LIVES SAVED! The 400th recorded life saved is of a 14-month-old baby girl named Sarah who choked on a chip while at a Mexican restaurant with her parents.  A good Samaritan saw the little girl in distress as her […]

Good samaritan saves man from choking to death #393

Good Samaritan Saves Man from Choking with LifeVac – #393

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 393rd life saved It was reported to us that on May 31st a 50-year-old gentleman was saved by a Good Samaritan.  The gentleman began to choke on a piece of chicken that caused a blockage of his airway.  Unfortunately, no one was able to perform the Heimlich due to […]

Good Samaritan Saves Life With LifeVac– #233

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 233rd life saved. It was reported to us that on December 2nd another Good Samaritan used LifeVac to rescue a stranger.  A 58-year-old gentleman was choking on a piece of shrimp while dining at the Bahama Breeze restaurant.  The food caused a partial blockage of the victim’s […]

Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Boy from Choking – #222

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 222nd life saved. It was reported to us that on December 1st a good Samaritan saved the life of a 3-year-old boy.  The child came into difficulty while at Logan’s restaurant while eating a meal.  The LifeVac was used two times by the good Samaritan and dislodged the food […]