website statistics

Tag Archives: Hair Clip

2-Year-Old Chokes on Hair Clip and is Saved with LifeVac – #419

LifeVac used to save 2 year old girl from choking on hair clip

LifeVac registers our 419th life saved On July 2nd it was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl from Iowa choked on a small hair clip.  Choking rescue procedures were attempted but unfortunately failed. Thankfully this family saw a social media post and purchased a LifeVac. They utilized the rescue device and on the… Read more