Tag Archives: Heimlich alternative

LifeVac Registers 203rd life saved

Mom Saves Her 9-Month-Old with LifeVac – #203

LifeVac Registers 203rd Life Saved A 9-month-old baby girl choked on a candy wrapper causing a partial obstruction.  The child’s mother performed choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the obstruction. Here is the mom’s testimonial: I put my baby on her back using the small size for her mouth. Put it over her […]

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #195

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 195th life saved. 2 ½-year-old boy choked on a slice of apple, LifeVac is stored right next to the table and was used right away. On the second place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged and came out of the child’s mouth. “LifeVac saved my child’s […]

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #194

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 194th life saved. A 2-year-old boy choked on a potato while having dinner.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful.  On the 4th attempt, LifeVac cleared the child’s airway and he was able to breathe.  He was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation. Mom’s […]

Child Choking on Plastic Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Chokes on Piece of Plastic – #193

We are delighted to share news of our 193rd life saved, that of another child. This precious two-year-old boy choked on a piece of plastic from the inside of a package causing a partial blockage of his airway. Back blows were performed but failed and the child’s face was pale and lips blue.  The child […]

Aunt Saves 6-Year-Old Nephew with LifeVac – #192

We are proud to announce our 192nd life saved. The choking scare was reported to us by the child’s aunt. Her 6-year-old nephew choked on mac & cheese with a cut-up hot dog.  The child was not able to breathe and was turning red. He was frightened as she attempted back blows a few times.  When […]

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95 – #191

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 191st life saved. A family of three were on their way to a museum driving down I95 when their 1 1/2-year-old little girl began choking on a pancake.  The family immediately pulled to the side of the highway and attempted to dislodge the pancake that was causing […]

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-old Boy from Choking on a Nut – #190

LifeVac is excited to share news of our 190th life saved. A 3-year-old boy choked on a metal nut causing partial airway obstruction.  The little boy was coughing, choking, and then gasping for air. The child’s mother attempted back blows to dislodge the obstruction but attempts were unsuccessful.  She called 911!  While on speaker with […]

LifeVac Registers its 189th Life Saved

LifeVac announces its 189th life saved. LifeVac is happy to share news of our 189th life saved in New York.  On October 6th an 80-year-old woman choked on stuffing causing a partial obstruction. The choking victim had Polio as a child and choking is a side effect that has occurred many times throughout her life. […]

LifeVac Saves Another Life in Hallmark Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Life in Hallmark Care Home – #188

LifeVac announces its 188th life saved. It has been reported from our partners at LifeVac Europe that the LifeVac device was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly male resident was sitting down enjoying his meal when he came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in […]

Parent Saves 8-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – #187

LifeVac announces its 187th life saved. We are happy to share the news that another child has been saved with the LifeVac device.  It has been reported to us that on October 1st an 8-year-old girl choked on a sandwich.  The parent attempted choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the sandwich.  “Item was […]