Tag Archives: How to save a child from choking

Elderly Female Resident Saved with LifeVac – #176

The team at LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the adult care sector. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly female resident with Down Syndrome was […]

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #175

LifeVac announces its 175th life saved. LifeVac is excited to announce its 175th life saved.  On September 8th an 8-month-old baby girl started choking on a sticker.  At first, she coughing, then started struggling to breathe.  What started as partial obstruction quickly turned to a total blockage of her airway.  Her father, an EMT, started […]

Boy with Downs Saved from Choking with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #174

LifeVac announces its 174th life saved. We are happy to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child.  We received a report that a 3-year-old boy with Down Syndrome choked on a gummy fruit chew snack.  His father shared details on the choking scare.  The fruit chew snack caused a partial blockage but he […]

Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Girl with LifeVac – #173

LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 173rd life saved.  A complete stranger saved the life of a 3-year-old girl! Here is the testimonial from the mom that used the LifeVac. “I originally bought LifeVac for my now 2-year-old son and carry it EVERYWHERE we go. We went to a park while visiting Orlando and when […]

3-month-old saved from choking using LifeVac

3-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac – #172

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 172nd life saved. It was reported to us that a 3-month-old baby girl was saved with the LifeVac device. The baby was choking on mucous from aspirating vomit.  She was not breathing when her mother used the LifeVac.  We are so thankful LifeVac successfully removed the mucous from her […]

Grandmother Saves Granddaughter from Choking with LifeVac

Grandmother Saves Granddaughter with LifeVac – #171

LifeVac announces its 171st life saved! It has been reported to us from a grandmother that LifeVac saved her granddaughter’s life when she began choking on a grape.  The grape caused a total obstruction of her airway and choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was utilized and on the first application, the grape was dislodged.  […]

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved – #170

LifeVac registers its 170th life saved! An individual in Minnesota began choking on food causing an obstructed airway.  Choking rescue protocol was performed but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was quickly used and in the 1st place, push, pull motion the food was dislodged opening the choking victim’s airway.  “The food was removed and breathing fine”.  We […]

LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking – #169

LifeVac announces its 169th life saved! It has been reported to us that a child in Florida choked on a rubber bullet that became lodged in the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but to no avail.  Upon using the LifeVac the obstruction was dislodged enabling the child to breathe.  “It took the rubber […]