LifeVac has received news of the 92nd life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother: I had first heard about the LifeVac months before I had actually bought one. In that time, we had a scary choking incident with one of our kids so we decided to buy one for peace of mind and that decision saved my 4 yr. old son’s life. Dinner started as any other day. We had Japanese takeout and my son was eating a piece of broccoli. It became lodged in his throat with a full obstruction. We tried Heimlich, back pats, finger sweeps, and NOTHING worked. I grabbed the LifeVac and used it […]
LifeVac has saved another child registering its 80th life saved. A two-year-old little girl was saved with LifeVac by her mother (CPR certified) after BLS protocol was unsuccessful. As a mother and daycare owner, your worst nightmare is children putting objects in their mouths or eating food that is too large. I bought LifeVac in early July. I never expected to use the device but I did and it saved my own two-year-old daughter’s life. I am so thankful I spent the money on such an amazing creation. Thank you again LifeVac. ” Shelly M. from Idaho Falls, Idaho
My daughter Maddie is 7 years old and is a chronic choker due to being born with Cerebral Palsy. I am a healthcare provider so I thought I was prepared for any choking incident. In the past back blows have always worked but for my peace of mind, my friend purchased and gifted this lifesaving device to me to have just in case. I really never thought I would have to use it but on March 29th, we were all sat down to have dinner when Maddie started choking on a bite of hamburger. I did not panic at first as this happens all the time. I began to do […]
A one-year-old boy was saved by a daycare worker in Spain. The mother said that she realized he was choking and performed the 5&5 maneuver that she was trained to do in a choking emergency. Rescue choking protocol was unsuccessful. She called a caregiver at the daycare, also trained, but was unsuccessful. The worker got their LifeVac and she reported that after the Place, Push, Pull, the obstruction was removed and the boy started breathing normally. They reported that they got the LifeVac two years ago and attended a short training to learn how to use it. They are deeply thankful they were able to save the child’s life with […]
A female patient at a Care facility in Spain was eating her meal and began choking. She was encouraged to cough but the obstruction was blocking her airway. She had a lack of breath. LifeVac was applied and protocol followed. The patient was saved with the rescue device.
LifeVac is thrilled to report that another life was saved today. This is the 27th reported life saved to date. Here is a testimonial from a staff member: “I work at an assisted living facility and one of our residents began choking during dinner, we attempted the Heimlich which was unsuccessful. We then used the LifeVac and we were able to dislodge the bolus of food from her airway. Paramedics arrived on the scene within 7 minutes and the paramedic instructed me to continue using the LifeVac until they had their suction tube ready for use. By the time paramedics arrived this 92-year-old resident was already breathing and most of […]
We are delighted to share LifeVac has saved another life in the care sector A female resident in Aspen Lodge Care Home began to choke on food during lunch. BLS was carried out by carers which failed. The resident started to become unconscious. LifeVac was used and dislodged the food from her airway saving her life. This is LifeVacs 19th life saved in the care sector and many more around the world.
We have received word from our UK office that another life has been saved in a care home. We are extremely happy to announce LifeVac has saved it’s 18th life in the care sector. LifeVac was used again when BLS failed saving an elderly residents life who was choking during meal time in Preston UK.
LifeVac Reports It’s First Saved Life in Australia When an elderly Queensland resident, had choked on a piece of chicken and attempts to remove the object were unsuccessful, the resident was quickly turning blue; the staff reached for their recently installed LifeVac device and quickly removed the obstruction. The resident suffered no harm or injury from the incident and staff and the family is very grateful that the LifeVac was available to save another life. For enquires or a demonstration of the LifeVac in your facility, please call 1-877-LIFEVAC