LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 303rd life saved On March 14th we received news that a 57-year-old woman with Huntington’s Disease choked on a meatball. The food caused a full blockage of her airway. Abdominal thrusts were performed by her husband but she is quite frail and they were unsuccessful. LifeVac was then… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account