Tag Archives: life saved

LifeVac Registers 96th Life Saved

We are thrilled to share the news that a 6-year-old boy was saved on January 6th.  He is the 39th child that LifeVac has helped save. The child choked on a large piece of chicken while having dinner. Here is the mom’s testimonial LifeVac Absolutely, saved my son’s life. My son has a very low tone. Coughing can be a challenge, so, he was not able to expel this on his own. This was my last resort before calling the ambulance (I was the only adult and couldn’t help my son and make the phone call at the same time),  On the second attempt, a giant piece of chicken was expelled. […]

LifeVac Saves 58th Life – 3 Year Old Girl

We are so excited when we receive these reports of a saved life using LifeVac. This is why we do what we do each day. Below is the report from the mother of a 3-year-old girl.   “I have never in my life been so thankful to have a product in my house. Both I and my husband are CPR certified and trained on how to perform back blows to remove an airway blockage on a toddler. What you don’t learn is what to do if they do if that does not work. Luckily while my husband was performing back blows I ran to get the LifeVac. The LifeVac unblocked […]

LifeVac Registers 35th Life Saved

A 6-year-old boy was eating Spanish cured ham and began to choke. The Heimlich was carried out by his father without success. The child’s father is a Paramedic and is trained in the choking protocol. The ham mixed with the saliva made it difficult to dislodge the blockage. The LifeVac was retrieved from the kitchen and on the second attempt, the bolus was dislodged. There were no adverse effects when LifeVac was used.

26th Life Saved: 5 Year Old Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac is thrilled to report that another young life was saved today. This is the 26th reported life saved to date. From the child’s mother: “We just had a major traumatic morning. My daughter apparently gave our son a lemonhead in her bedroom then I hear him start gagging & her asking if he was ok. I rushed to him & he no longer was talking or able to get a breath in. Tears coming from his eyes & snot from the nose was all I was getting. I banged forcefully on his back, nothing, I did Heimlich, nothing. I went to grab my LifeVac device I bought a year […]

25th Life Saved: 11 Month Old Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac is thrilled to report that another young life was saved early this morning. This is the 25th reported life saved to date.   Record of choking incident May 30, 2019 911 called – 5:20pm Pittsburg, California   Amarianna Robinson, 11 months old (22 pounds) began to choke at her home. The plastic wrapper atop of a pop tart toaster strudel icing package had fallen on the floor and picked up by little Amarianna. The piece of plastic caused a total blockage of her airway. She was gurgling, not able to make a sound, no air moving. The child was immediately turned over and 5 back blows were performed. A […]

24th Life Saved: 1 Year Old Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac is thrilled to report that a young life was saved early this morning. This is the 24th reported life saved to date. From the child’s Mother: At 3 am this morning, Killian’s life was saved by the LifeVac! Food got lodged in his throat, and he could not breathe whatsoever! His face turned red and purple and I thought ‘ this is it, I’m going to lose my son ‘. It was then that I remembered the LifeVac that I kept not more than 10 feet from my bed. My husband took our son, and patted his back firmly, while I ran to get the LifeVac. It took less […]

LifeVac Registers its 20th Life Saved

  86 year old male patient with Dementia started choking on meat while eating his meal in Thessaloniki, Greece. BLS was performed on the male to dislodge the full airway obstruction which failed. EKAB Emergency Services were then called to the scene as the gentleman started to become unconscious. LifeVac was used by EKAB paramedics to dislodge a large chunk of meat within seconds. The gentleman started to breathe again but felt uncomfortable and was wheezing. He was then taken to Hospital by ambulance where it was determined he had additional food stuck in his lower airway. The clinical team used LifeVac again where it dislodged another chunk of meat […]

LifeVac Featured on The Doctors TV show

On the 7th of December LifeVac was featured on the Doctors Show with an interview from Angela Powell, who talks about her experience of saving her elderly mother-in-laws life by using LifeVac. The Doctors Show are specialists from across health and wellness fields that join ER physician Dr. Travis Stork, Dr. Andrew Ordon, OB/GYN Dr. Nita Landry and dermatologist Dr. Sonia Batra who delve into real-life stories and conduct interviews as well as provide sought-after answers, interventions, tips, and care. Angela Powell purchased LifeVac after seeing viral videos circulating social media. During a family meal, Angela’s elderly mother-in-law started choking on a piece of meat. Leaving the table quickly so […]

17th Life Saved

Saving Lives…Is why you Arthur are here!… LifeVac is why my son Rhett is still here! I want; no I need to share our story with you.  My son Rhett is alive today because of you Arthur and your invention The LifeVac. The LifeVac has not only saved Rhett’s life once but twice!  And he had minimal recovery time after both incidences.  Another advantage is he did not have to be removed from his wheelchair to use the LifeVac. Rhett is my 29-year-old adult son who has cerebral palsy, weighs about 85 pounds and is a spastic quadriplegic with a developmental disability. He uses an electric wheelchair with a chest […]

LifeVac Registers Its 11th Life Saved

11th LIFE SAVED IN GREECE LifeVac saved its 11th life saved! An 87-year-old gentleman who choked on chicken and bread in a care facility. LifeVac was used by Greek EMS in Lamia. On the second application, LifeVac saved the gentleman’s life by dislodging the food bolus. “Choking from a foreign body. A grandfather, 87 years old in an institution was the transmission of our center, the response in two minutes from us. The nurses were waiting for a panic run up quickly, we went up and we found a patient with a central cyanosis in bed, immediately LifeVac was applied with the second attempt the patient started breathing, pieces of […]