LIfeVac Europe is very happy to announce LifeVac was used once again in the care sector to save another life! A resident within Exemplar Health care in the UK was saved when choking rescue protocol failed. LifeVac was utilized removing the obstruction “cleanly and swiftly and the resident has made a full recovery.”
News from LifeVac Europe We are pleased to announce that LifeVac was used within Sunrise Senior Living. This is the first time since their group rollout of LifeVac. LifeVac was used to clear an obstruction of the airway when BLS failed. We are extremely proud to be making such an impact in the care sector. […]
Male patient with dysphagia to double texture and neurodegenerative disease in a care home in Spain was choking on rice. The patient was trying to cough and was turning red. Choking was not dislodging the obstruction, nor was protocol. LifeVac was utilized and the obstruction was dislodged.