website statistics

Tag Archives: Man

36-Year-Old Chokes Heimlich Fails and LifeVac is Used to Save His Life – #388

LifeVac is used to save man choking on apple strudel #388

LifeVac registers its 388th life saved It was reported to us that on June 9th a 36-year-old man with swallowing issues choked while eating an apple strudel.  It is one of the foods he loves and eats often. The food completely blocked his airway.  The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful.  His wife retrieved the LifeVac quickly, laid her husband… Read more

Man Chokes on Mozzarella Sticks and is Saved with LifeVac – #336

336th life saved by lifevac

LifeVac announces our 336th life saved On April 20th we received news that a 40-year-old man from Florida choked on mozzarella sticks.  LifeVac was immediately utilized and in the second Place, Push, Pull motion dislodged the obstruction from the gentleman’s airway. “The lodged wad of cheese dislodged and he was fine. My husband insisted there was no need… Read more