Tag Archives: Save a child from choking

LifeVac Registers 62nd Life Saved

Meet LifeVac’s 62nd life saved! One year old, Charlotte began choking on a leaf she picked up outdoors. Both parents who are CPR certified quickly reacted to the incident. All choking rescue procedures were performed but FAILED! Thankfully they had a LifeVac on hand and her mom used the rescue device to dislodge the leaf from her airway. 💛🧡❤️ This precious little girl was SAVED BY LIFEVAC   Mom’s testimonial: “We quickly reacted and grabbed her I tried to see what was in her mouth but it was only being pushed down more when I tried to sweep her mouth . My husband tried the Heimlich and hitting her back. […]