Tag Archives: Toddler Choking First Aid

LifeVac Saves 245th Life in Choking Emergency. Another child.

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old from Choking – #245

LifeVac announces our 245th life saved It was reported to us on December 27th that LifeVac was to help save the life of another child.  An 11-month-old boy began choking on an ice cube causing him to not be able to breathe.  His parents followed choking rescue procedures but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  […]

Mom Saves Daughter with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #219

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 219th life saved. A mom shares the frightening story of her 3-year-old daughter choking on a coin. We are so thankful she is okay! Mom’s testimonial: “I get home from cleaning this morning and Harper decides to put a penny in her mouth.. accidentally gets it lodged in her […]

LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #217

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 217th life saved.  A 3-year-old girl with Down Syndrome began choking on a landscape stone.  The child was outside playing when she picked up the stone causing a partial obstruction to her airway.  She was not able to talk or make a sound.  The child was brought into the […]

LifeVac Saves a 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking – #207

LifeVac is excited to announce our 207th life saved, the 99th child! A 2-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken causing a blocked airway where the child was gasping for air and not able to make any noise.  Choking rescue protocol was carried out, but failed.  Here is the mom’s testimonial: On the first […]

LifeVac Registers 203rd life saved

Mom Saves Her 9-Month-Old with LifeVac – #203

LifeVac Registers 203rd Life Saved A 9-month-old baby girl choked on a candy wrapper causing a partial obstruction.  The child’s mother performed choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the obstruction. Here is the mom’s testimonial: I put my baby on her back using the small size for her mouth. Put it over her […]

Baby Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #179

LifeVac is proud to announce its 179th life saved. It was reported to us on September 20th that an 8-month-old baby girl choked on a piece of melon which caused a partial blockage of her airway. The child’s mother tried finger sweeping out the melon but could not reach it.  She right away went to […]

Toddler Saved from Choking with LifeVac in Irmo SC restaurant

10-Month-Old Saved from Choking at Irmo SC Restaurant – #177

LifeVac is overjoyed to announce our 177th life saved. On September 12th LifeVac helped save the life of an 10-month-old little boy that choked on a pancake at Eggs Up Grill in South Carolina. Here is the testimonial from the family that used LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction and save his life!       […]

LifeVac Registers 148th Saved Life

LifeVac register’s its 148th life saved.  We are excited to share details on another child saved with LifeVac. We purchased a LifeVac before my son was born because I thought it was a great tool to have in the home. As I tucked it into the kitchen drawer I said, I hope we never need […]

2 year old boy saved from choking by LifeVac

LifeVac Registers 129th Life Saved

We are thrilled to announce that LifeVac has saved another child!  This is our 129th life saved. A 2-year-old boy began choking on a plantain chip suffering a total airway obstruction unable to make a sound.  His mother saved his life with the help of LifeVac. “Thank you LifeVac for creating this amazing product because […]

LifeVac Registers 128th Life Saved

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction was not cleared. She […]