website statistics

Tag Archives: Toddler Choking Safety

1-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Crayon Goes Unconscious and is Saved by LifeVac Device – #392

LifeVac saves little girl from choking #392

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 392nd life saved A 1-year-old little girl choked on a crayon causing a total obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed by her father.  The precious child went unconscious. We are so thankful they had a LifeVac! “It was a normal day of household chores and the kids playing. In fact, I had literally… Read more

Baby Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #381

Lifevac saves baby boy from choking

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 381st life saved It was reported to us that on June 5 the life of a 1-year-old little boy was saved.  The family that owned the device saved the life of their child’s friend. They don’t know what the child was choking on but he was not breathing. … Read more

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Gummy Candy and is Saved with LifeVac – #380

LifeVac saves 1 year old from choking

LifeVac is happy to share news of its 380th life saved It was reported to us that on May 25th a 1-year-old boy choked on a gummy candy.  He was at the dinner table, got up, and started running. He tripped which caused the candy to lodge in his airway.  The child was not breathing, he was turning purple,… Read more

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Bread and Grandmother Saves Him with LifeVac – #379

Toddler is saved from choking with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac registers its 379th life saved On June 3rd a two-year-old little boy from Florida choked on a clump of white bread.  The food caused a total blockage of his airway at first. The little boy was with his grandmother at the time of the choking incident.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but failed.  The child was… Read more

15-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Raisins and is Saved with LifeVac – #378

LifeVac used to save toddler from choking #378

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 378th life saved It was reported to us that on June 2nd a 15-month-old baby boy choked on raisins.  He had grabbed the box and had taken too many.  The raisins caused a total blockage of his airway.  He was gasping for air and turning blue. Back blows… Read more

18-Month-Old Baby Girl Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #371

LifeVac saves baby girl from choking #371

LifeVac is proud to announce our 371st life saved On May 26th, an 18-month-old baby girl choked on her dinner of chicken and rice causing a total blockage.  The child’s mother performed back blows, but they were unsuccessful.  Tragically she and her husband lost their precious little boy, Justin in 2018 to a choking incident.   After trying back blows her… Read more

Little Boy Chokes on Animal Crackers Saved with LifeVac – #337

LifeVac used to save little boy from choking #337

LifeVac is proud to share details on our 337th life saved On April 23rd a 2 1/2 -year-old boy in Alabama began choking on animal crackers.  The cookies caused a total airway obstruction. “After one push/pull motion a giant ball of animal crackers, tightly packed about the size of a ping pong ball shot out. He is… Read more

3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #334

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 334th life saved A 3-year-old little boy with a rare genetic disorder (Cri du chat syndrome) choked on a piece of plastic.  His mother when seeing him in distress immediately performed back blows and the abdominal thrusts but those methods failed.  Thankfully the family had a LifeVac in their home. … Read more

Toddler Saved from Choking Using LifeVac – #333

LifeVac Used to Save Toddler from Choking

LifeVac is delighted to share details on our 333rd life saved On April 22nd a 1 1/2-year-old little boy choked on a strawberry causing a total obstruction.  The child was not able to make any noise.  She attempted back blows 4-5 times. Choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful and the child was going limp before his mother’s eyes. … Read more

LifeVac is used to save 10-Month-Old Baby Girl – #332

LifeVac registers our 332nd life saved It was reported to us that on April 21st a 10-month-old baby girl in Alabama began to choke.  Her mother performed choking rescue procedures on her daughter immediately but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  The child was laid on her back and LifeVac was utilized two times to… Read more