website statistics

Tag Archives: Toddler Choking Safety

3 year old boy goes unconscious from choking and saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #331

We are thrilled to share news of our 331st life saved A 3-year-old boy choked on a meatball causing a total obstruction. The child has enlarged tonsils and will be getting surgery next month. His mother performed choking rescue procedures immediately but back blows were unsuccessful.  The child was lifeless and unconscious. LifeVac was used 1… Read more

Mom saves her 3 year old son from choking

Mom Saves her 3-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac – #327

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 327th life saved It was reported to us on April 18th that a 3-year-old little boy choked on a Jolly Rancher candy. He had gotten into his older sister’s Easter basket and grabbed the sweet treat. The candy caused a total blockage of his airway.  His mother attempted to… Read more

LifeVac saves little girl from choking #302

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old in Choking Emergency – #302

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 302nd life saved It was reported to us that on March 13th a 9-month-old little baby girl was choking on a piece of bark from firewood.  The pile of firewood is outside the deck where the kid’s toy box is.  When bringing wood back and forth a piece fell into the… Read more

LifeVac Saves 2 Year old girl from choking on strawberry

2-Year-Old Choking on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac– #288

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 288th life saved It was reported to us that on February 15th a 2-year-old little girl choked on a strawberry causing her to have a blocked airway.  The protocol was followed by her parent in an attempt to dislodge the strawberry but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was then… Read more

Toddler Chokes on Chocolate and is saved with LifeVac Device

2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking on Chocolate – #255

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 255th life saved On January 7th we received news that a 2-year-old little girl began choking on a chocolate bar with almonds.  The food caused a severe blockage and the child was not able to breathe.  The parent performed back slaps at least 5 times with no… Read more

LifeVac saves 254th life

Toddler Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #254

LifeVac announces its 254th life saved We have been informed that on January 7th LifeVac was used again to help save the life of another child.  A 1-year-old girl began choking causing a partial blockage in her airway.  Her parent followed the choking rescue procedures but they were unsuccessful. The child was laid down and… Read more

Toddler Choking Rescue Device

1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #234

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 234th life saved. It has been reported to us that on December 17th a one-year-old little boy began choking on a strawberry. Choking rescue protocol was performed on the child but was unsuccessful. The child’s mother laid her son down and used the LifeVac device 1 time dislodging the… Read more

Mom Saves Daughter with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #219

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 219th life saved. A mom shares the frightening story of her 3-year-old daughter choking on a coin. We are so thankful she is okay! Mom’s testimonial: “I get home from cleaning this morning and Harper decides to put a penny in her mouth.. accidentally gets it lodged in her… Read more

2-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac After Choking on Strawberries – #213

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 213th life saved.  We have received news from our partners in Australia that another child has been saved.  A precious 2-year-old was saved in New Zealand when the child choked on cut-up strawberries and soft cheese causing a total blockage. LifeVac was used one time dislodging the… Read more

LifeVac Saves 1-Year-Old Boy – #212

LifeVac is delighted to share news of its 212th life saved. 1 yr old boy in Oregon choked on a pancake causing a total obstruction. The child was not getting any air and was turning color.  He was laid on the ground, LifeVac was used one time and removed the obstruction. “ Pancake came right… Read more