website statistics

Tag Archives: Toddler Choking Safety

Boy saved from choking with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Saved by his Babysitter with LifeVac – #211

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 211th life saved. A 2-year-old boy was saved by his babysitter when he choked on a chicken nugget. The babysitter who is a neighbor watches the children daily.  When the child began to choke, she right away used the LifeVac as she was trained by the parents. … Read more

LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old – #209

LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 209th life saved. A 3-year-old little girl choked on mucus which obstructed her airway. Here is the mom’s testimonial: “She’s been under the weather and has had some congestion but she’s been getting better. This morning some phlegm got stuck in her throat and it clogged her airways which… Read more

LifeVac Saves 204th Life in Choking Emergency

Mom Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son with LifeVac When He Choked – #204

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 204th life saved Here is mom’s testimonial of the terrifying choking incident. “I was cooking dinner when I looked over to see my 1-year-old son, back turned, but face red and in an odd sitting position. I knew right away he was choking and rushed over. I couldn’t… Read more

2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #198

LifeVac Registers 198th Life Saved! LifeVac is proud to share news of our 198th life saved. It has been reported to us that on October 12th a 2-year-old little girl choked on a piece of sausage.  Her mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was not successful.  LifeVac was used and on the first application, the… Read more

1-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #197

LifeVac is excited to share details on the 197th life saved Another child has been saved!  A 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of chicken causing a total blockage of her airway.  Her mother performed back blows, flipping her over and attempting again but nothing was working.  LifeVac was used and on the 2nd… Read more

Baby Boy Saved from Choking with LifeVac

Mother Saves 6-Month-Old Son from Choking with LifeVac – #184

LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 184th life saved. Here is the testimonial from the child’s mother on the choking scare. “My 6-month-old son and I were sitting in a parking lot waiting to go pick up my other son from School. I had Louie in my lap when I noticed him turning red and… Read more

LifeVac Saves 10-Month-Old Girl from Choking – #158

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 158th life saved! LifeVac registers its 158th life saved!  We are overjoyed to share details that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 10-month-old little girl choked on a piece of bacon causing a blocked airway. The child’s mother performed all choking rescue procedures… Read more

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby Boy from Choking – #157

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 157th life saved! We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child.  A 9-month-old baby boy began choking on a carrot causing partial airway obstruction.  The child’s mom who is trained and CPR certified performed infant choking rescue procedures… Read more

LifeVac Saves the life of young girl that uses a wheelchair #156

LifeVac Saves a Young Girl Who Uses A Wheelchair – #156

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 156th life saved! Here is the testimonial: “My 11-year-old daughter, Amber choked on a hotdog bun on July 19th. She has a very uncommon disease called Salla Disease, which originated from Finland. She is special needs, uses a wheelchair, wears braces because she cannot walk on her… Read more

LifeVac Registers 155th Life Saved

LifeVac announces its 155th life saved! The choking experts at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share the fantastic news that LifeVac has been used again within the UK care sector. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was deployed within Dovehaven Care Homes when a resident choked on bacon. Like thousands of other… Read more