website statistics

Tag Archives: Toddler Choking Safety

LifeVac Registers 154th Life Saved

LifeVac is excited to share details on our 154th life saved.  A 37-year-old male choked on a piece of steak while eating lunch in his truck. He used the LifeVac on himself after not being able to clear the obstruction by coughing or drinking liquid. Here is his testimonial: “I have had difficulty swallowing for… Read more

LifeVac Registers 153rd Life Saved

LifeVac Received our 153rd Life Saved Report LifeVac proudly announces its 153rd life saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac helped save the life of the male victim when he began choking on a piece of steak. Choking protocol was followed but unfortunately was not successful. LifeVac successfully removed the obstruction on the… Read more

EMT saves toddler with LifeVac

Child saved with LifeVac by Alabama Asst Fire/EMT – #152

LifeVac is overjoyed to share news of its 152nd life saved. A 3-year-old little girl choked on a hard candy causing a full obstruction. The Heimlich was performed by her parent but failed.  911 was called and was reported the child was not breathing. The Asst Fire Chief /EMT heard the call come in and… Read more

LifeVac Registers 112th Life Saved

We are thrilled to share the news that on March 6th, LifeVac saved another child.  This is the 47th child saved by their parent and LifeVac! “My 2-year-old daughter choked on a small carrot minutes ago. This has always been my worst nightmare, something I’ve always randomly thought about and wondered how I would react… Read more

LifeVac Saves 93rd Life

LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother of the child. We purchased LifeVac a few months back when our twins started getting more mobile. I kicked around the idea of buying it for a while but with two babies getting into everything I knew I needed the… Read more

LifeVac Saves 92nd Life from Choking

LifeVac has received news of the 92nd life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother: I had first heard about the LifeVac months before I had actually bought one. In that time, we had a scary choking incident with one of our kids so we decided to buy one for peace of mind and… Read more

LifeVac Saves 81st Life – A 23-month-old Girl

We are thrilled to share details of the latest life that was saved.  A 23-month-old little girl was saved by her mother and LifeVac.  The toddler was choking on a hard piece of Velcro. She suffered a complete airway obstruction and was turning blue.  Back blows were unsuccessful. The child’s mother grabbed the LifeVac and… Read more