website statistics

Tag Archives: Toddler Safety

Baby Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #179

LifeVac is proud to announce its 179th life saved. It was reported to us on September 20th that an 8-month-old baby girl choked on a piece of melon which caused a partial blockage of her airway. The child’s mother tried finger sweeping out the melon but could not reach it.  She right away went to… Read more

10-Month-Old Saved from Choking at Irmo SC Restaurant – #177

Toddler Saved from Choking with LifeVac in Irmo SC restaurant

LifeVac is overjoyed to announce our 177th life saved. On September 12th LifeVac helped save the life of an 10-month-old little boy that choked on a pancake at Eggs Up Grill in South Carolina. Here is the testimonial from the family that used LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction and save his life!      … Read more

Elderly Female Resident Saved with LifeVac – #176

The team at LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the adult care sector. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly female resident with Down Syndrome was… Read more

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #175

LifeVac announces its 175th life saved. LifeVac is excited to announce its 175th life saved.  On September 8th an 8-month-old baby girl started choking on a sticker.  At first, she coughing, then started struggling to breathe.  What started as partial obstruction quickly turned to a total blockage of her airway.  Her father, an EMT, started… Read more

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #174

Boy with Downs Saved from Choking with LifeVac

LifeVac announces its 174th life saved. We are happy to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child.  We received a report that a 3-year-old boy with Down Syndrome choked on a gummy fruit chew snack.  His father shared details on the choking scare.  The fruit chew snack caused a partial blockage but he… Read more

Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Girl with LifeVac – #173

LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 173rd life saved.  A complete stranger saved the life of a 3-year-old girl! Here is the testimonial from the mom that used the LifeVac. “I originally bought LifeVac for my now 2-year-old son and carry it EVERYWHERE we go. We went to a park while visiting Orlando and when… Read more

3-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac – #172

3-month-old saved from choking using LifeVac

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 172nd life saved. It was reported to us that a 3-month-old baby girl was saved with the LifeVac device. The baby was choking on mucous from aspirating vomit.  She was not breathing when her mother used the LifeVac.  We are so thankful LifeVac successfully removed the mucous from her… Read more

Grandmother Saves Granddaughter with LifeVac – #171

Grandmother Saves Granddaughter from Choking with LifeVac

LifeVac announces its 171st life saved! It has been reported to us from a grandmother that LifeVac saved her granddaughter’s life when she began choking on a grape.  The grape caused a total obstruction of her airway and choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was utilized and on the first application, the grape was dislodged. … Read more

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved – #170

LifeVac registers its 170th life saved! An individual in Minnesota began choking on food causing an obstructed airway.  Choking rescue protocol was performed but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was quickly used and in the 1st place, push, pull motion the food was dislodged opening the choking victim’s airway.  “The food was removed and breathing fine”.  We… Read more

LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking – #169

LifeVac announces its 169th life saved! It has been reported to us that a child in Florida choked on a rubber bullet that became lodged in the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but to no avail.  Upon using the LifeVac the obstruction was dislodged enabling the child to breathe.  “It took the rubber… Read more