Tag Archives: Toddler saved from choking

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #195

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 195th life saved. 2 ½-year-old boy choked on a slice of apple, LifeVac is stored right next to the table and was used right away. On the second place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged and came out of the child’s mouth. “LifeVac saved my child’s […]

LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #194

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 194th life saved. A 2-year-old boy choked on a potato while having dinner.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful.  On the 4th attempt, LifeVac cleared the child’s airway and he was able to breathe.  He was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation. Mom’s […]

18-month-old saved from choking with LifeVac

LifeVac Registers 134th Life Saved

We are overjoyed to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child!  This is the 134th life saved! An 18-month-old boy choked on a cap gun bullet.  He was gasping for air and then turning purple.  Mom performed back slaps and turned him upside down but nothing worked. His eyes were bulging.  The older […]

LifeVac saves Toddler from Choking

LifeVac Registers 126th Life Saved

LifeVac saves another child! We are delighted to announce that LifeVac has helped save the life of a 16-month-old little girl when she began choking on a Gerber puffed chip. The child’s mother performed back blows for approximately a minute but was unsuccessful in dislodging the snack. Upon utilizing the LifeVac three times the obstruction […]

LifeVac Registers 66th Life Saved – Toddler

LifeVac is thrilled to announce another precious toddler’s life saved using the choking first aid LifeVac. Below is the mother’s account of the incident. Mom’s testimonial: We bought the LifeVac a couple a months ago after we had a traumatic choking experience with our then 22 month old son. He choked on a chicken nugget […]