website statistics

Tag Archives: Toddler

1-Year-Old Chokes on String and is Saved with LifeVac – #476

LifeVac saves child in choking emergency

LifeVac announces our 476th life saved It was reported to us on August 31st that a 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of string.  The child was in distress and choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used one time and successfully dislodged the object opening her airway.  We are so thankful that another precious… Read more

11-Month-Old Chokes on Strawberry and is Saved with LifeVac – #475

Toddler chokes and is saved with LifeVac

LifeVac is proud to announce our 475th life saved On August 27th an 11-month-old baby boy choked on a strawberry causing a partial obstruction. Here is the testimonial from the child’s mother: “The LifeVac dislodged a piece of strawberry that was causing my son troubles breathing, he wasn’t able to get it up on his own or with… Read more

3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #334

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 334th life saved A 3-year-old little boy with a rare genetic disorder (Cri du chat syndrome) choked on a piece of plastic.  His mother when seeing him in distress immediately performed back blows and the abdominal thrusts but those methods failed.  Thankfully the family had a LifeVac in their home. … Read more

Toddler Saved from Choking Using LifeVac – #333

LifeVac Used to Save Toddler from Choking

LifeVac is delighted to share details on our 333rd life saved On April 22nd a 1 1/2-year-old little boy choked on a strawberry causing a total obstruction.  The child was not able to make any noise.  She attempted back blows 4-5 times. Choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful and the child was going limp before his mother’s eyes. … Read more

Mom Saves her 3-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac – #327

Mom saves her 3 year old son from choking

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 327th life saved It was reported to us on April 18th that a 3-year-old little boy choked on a Jolly Rancher candy. He had gotten into his older sister’s Easter basket and grabbed the sweet treat. The candy caused a total blockage of his airway.  His mother attempted to… Read more

LifeVac Registers 144th Saved Life

LifeVac Saves 144th Life

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector within Hallmark Care Homes The team at LifeVac Europe is incredibly pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used within Hallmark Care Homes to help save a… Read more

Mom Saves 1-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – 143rd Life Saved

Mom saves her little toddler from choking with LifeVac

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 143rd life saved.  Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare. This precious 1-year-old little girl choked on a hot dog.  “At first I didn’t even realize Bailey was choking. I was at the stove cooking and went over to her high chair to offer her… Read more

Parents Save Son from Choking – 142nd Life Saved

Parents save Toddler from Choking with LifeVac

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 142nd life saved. Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare her son experienced. “While on a camping trip our son, was eating goldfish while walking around, he’s 21 months. He tripped and fell over something which caused him to choke on the goldfish. He was starting… Read more

LifeVac Registers 136th Life Saved

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 136th life saved!  Here is Dad’s story on the frightening choking scare. Two moms’ and LifeVac saved my daughter’s life on Mother’s Day. Long story short, I cut up strawberries for our two-year-old daughter at a Mother’s day gathering on Sunday. When my back was turned, she… Read more

LifeVac Registers 74th Life Saved

We are delighted to share news of another child saved with LifeVac! A 13-month-old boy was saved with LifeVac by his mother when he began choking on a pretzel.  The child was not able to make a sound and unable to breathe.  His parents rushed to get the LifeVac, laid their child on the floor,… Read more