website statistics

Tag Archives: UK

Elderly Man in Care Home Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Resident in Care Home Saved with LifeVac – #328

We are proud to announce our 328th life saved Our partners at LifeVac Europe reported to us that an elderly resident was eating dinner when a piece of food became lodged.  The food caused a full airway obstruction. Members of staff acted quickly delivering BLS first aid choking protocol. Unfortunately, the obstruction could not be dislodged,… Read more

LifeVac Saves Resident in Wheelchair from Choking

Elderly Resident in Wheelchair Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #262

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 262nd life saved It has been reported to us by our partners at LifeVac Europe that we helped save yet another life in the UK care sector, this time within Akari Care. An elderly female wheelchair user came into difficulty while enjoying her dinner. Food had become lodged in her… Read more

Resident Saved at UK Care Home

Female Resident in UK Care Home Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #261

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 261st life saved We have been informed by our partners in LifeVac Europe that another life was saved in a choking emergency, this time within an HC-One care home.  An elderly female resident came into difficulty while enjoying her meal, when food had become “stuck”, creating an airway… Read more

LifeVac Saves Another Life in the Elder Care Sector – #163

LifeVac is proud to share more wonderful news that another life has been saved within the eldercare sector in the UK. The choking experts at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share more amazing news this week. LifeVac has been used again to save a life within Dovehaven care homes, thanks to the quick-thinking actions… Read more

LifeVac Saves 105th Life

We are pleased to announce that LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector.  An elderly male resident who suffers from Dementia and is also a wheelchair user began to choke during mealtime. Staff responded quickly delivering BLS protocol which unfortunately failed to dislodge the food stuck in his airway. The gentleman started… Read more