LifeVac registers our 426th life saved On July 14th an 11-month-old baby girl choked on a candy wrapper causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was administered two times and successfully dislodged the object. Mom’s testimonial: “Her face was turning, and she couldn’t get a breath!!!! LifeVac absolutely saved my daughter’s life. We wouldn’t have been able… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account