One kit covers your entire family for life. Only $69.95. If you use it, we are honored to replace it.
LifeVac Celebrates 600 Lives Saved!
Protect your child
One child dies every five days from choking. Now they don’t have to. LifeVac has saved hundreds of children and is the best baby gift you can ever give. One kit protects the entire family.
Can you physically save your loved one?
Are you physically capable of using the Heimlich maneuver on your loved one? Are you strong enough? LifeVac can be used on someone disabled, pregnant or large in stature.
Use on yourself
Do you live alone? Are your children too young to save you? LifeVac will give you peace of mind knowing that you could save yourself in a choking emergency.
The perfect baby shower gift
There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Protect your family and protect yourself in a choking emergency.Shop Kits
Watch How LifeVac Works
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.Shop Kits
Hall of Saves
Each photo in the Hall of Saves is an actual life saved by LifeVac. This is our proudest accomplishment in our mission to end choking deaths.
Watch LIFEVAC SAVE A LIFE
Watch as a stranger saves a life at a restaurant in South Carolina with LifeVac
This one kit covers children and adults. Never expires. Free replacement LifeVac when used in a choking emergency!LEARN MORE
LifeVac Travel Kit
The LifeVac Travel Kit comes with 1 adult mask, 1 pediatric mask & instructions for use literature in a clear travel bag. LifeVac is equipped to be used on persons starting at 22 pounds utilizing the pediatric mask.VIEW PRODUCT
CHOKING EMERGENCY STATISTICS
- A leading cause of death in children
- 5,000 deaths yearly
- One child dies every 5 days from choking
- Choking leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly
- More people die from aspirating than die in fires, drowning, or accidental shootings
- Leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
- 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely
- 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible
- 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable
- 10 minutes +: Probably brain death
- Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes
- Of all choking deaths in 2000, 41% were caused by food, 59% by nonfood items (balloons, etc)
- Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for aspiration emergencies – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc.
- Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years