One kit covers your entire family for life. Only $69.95. If you use it, we are honored to replace it.
Protect your child
One child dies every five days from choking. Now they don’t have to. LifeVac has saved hundreds of children and is the best baby gift you can ever give. One kit protects the entire family.
Watch How LifeVac Works
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.Shop Kits
LifeVac Travel Kit
The LifeVac Travel Kit comes with 1 adult mask, 1 pediatric mask & instructions for use literature in a clear travel bag. LifeVac is equipped to be used on persons starting at 22 pounds utilizing the pediatric mask.VIEW PRODUCT
CHOKING EMERGENCY STATISTICS
- A leading cause of death in children
- 5,000 deaths yearly
- One child dies every 5 days from choking
- Choking leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly
- More people die from aspirating than die in fires, drowning, or accidental shootings
- Leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
- 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely
- 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible
- 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable
- 10 minutes +: Probably brain death
- Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes
- Of all choking deaths in 2000, 41% were caused by food, 59% by nonfood items (balloons, etc)
- Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for aspiration emergencies – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc.
- Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years